Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 12
omg in just one update u pulled heads on feet OMG can't stop thinking abt Priya there Priya is coping up with her feeling but failed badly... now coming to Ram knowing all the truth was big step now this will end up in interesting to see the next update. .. I m just going to love it that will going to fun seeing the. express their feeling I loved the end where Abhay showed Pruya to Nandini too good aesome loved it now moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 13
when everything got clear even RaYa said they actually loved each other then what the heck got into Priya's mind to get run away again from Ram... poor man lobed her truly deep from heart but she is just in her fear neglecting him for his batterment but it will only cause pain to everyone.. after reading her letter so she can't be mother n don't want break Ran's dream so she left hope Ram could able to find her soon. ... there she found abt her grand ma & pa together so happy she accepted then with whole heart... but now she will gave to face worse of Neha & Ram both so now moving for next to read...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 14
awesome the way u penned it down too good just mind blowing I so loved the way claimly handled everything... I jlloved his suggestions to for kids he is so understanding & loving person.. even Priya to realized her mistake she now wanted to get back with him there Ram got to knew everything which was going in behind him & Priya even Abhay is Priya's grand paa too I so so enjoyed the last part... NeVi is the best n too good they r best of best must say too good update moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail

Part 15
so everything got shorted out RaYa has cletrd all the mess that's sound interesting... I know Priya is still sacred it's not good to let her stay alone as she will again do something stupid if nightmare will back to her in all alone... but I loved the part most was she wanted to return back to him with herself she felt she was doing wrong by leaving him... so happy all is well when it's well... RaYa back together & al had planned to marry them & sand to HM for relief & batter closeness too good Priya is having really lovely grand parents god bless RaYa both so her kiss was assurance for him that she will be always besides him... too good awesome loved it a lot would like to read more yaar plz plz continue this na it's an awesome story...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
harshida..where r u? r u OK? pl update jaldi
Harshida_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys! How r u? i'm back and really sorry for not updating the FF for two months! I was busy with my studies and exams! But now i'm back will update the next chapter soon 😊
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Harshida_Rani

Hi guys! How r u? i'm back and really sorry for not updating the FF for twomonths! I was busy withmy studies and exams! But now i'm back will update the next chapter soon 😊

wow that's great, waiting for the update
leena04 thumbnail

thank you for continuing it all again waiting since long hope to get good update soon...

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a story? How marvellous are your script writing skills. Mind blowing