Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratualtions Sukanyadi and Debadi!!
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
How did you guess that it was mine? 😳
Btw, I remember all the emos that you used while voting in the Final Round, I really wanted to ask what they were for? πŸ˜›

Congratulations to you too, you made a lovely entry in such a short time & it also reached the 2nd round. πŸ‘

i thought it ll reach voting round three also🀣🀣🀣... actually i have voted for runner up entry  in two rounds and changed to urs i think in third round...emos and that  are not related  ...btw do u check votes πŸ˜›... i guessed  it comparing with ur MM runner up entryπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†... and thank you ...😳
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Congratualtions Sukanyadi and Debadi!!

Thank you so much Proteeti. πŸ˜ƒ
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

i thought it ll reach voting round three also🀣🀣🀣... actually i have voted for runner up entry  in two rounds and changed to urs i think in third round...emos and that  are not related  ...btw do u check votes πŸ˜›... i guessed  it comparing with ur MM runner up entryπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†... and thank you ...😳

No, normally I don't check the votes. But I was using my phone that day & while trying to open the thread (to check if any of my entries had reached the Final Round),  I mistakenly clicked on the 2nd page instead of the 1st... That's how I saw your vote & those emos. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wonder whose montage the third one was that reached the Final Round?
LOL!!! I would never have been able to make a connection between those two & I made them. 😳🀣 And you're welcome. 😳
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

No, normally I don't check the votes. But I was using my phone that day & while trying to open the thread (to check if any of my entries had reached the Final Round),  I mistakenly clicked on the 2nd page instead of the 1st... That's how I saw your vote & those emos. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wonder whose montage the third one was that reached the Final Round?
LOL!!! I would never have been able to make a connection between those two & I made them. 😳🀣 And you're welcome. 😳

oh ok πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Toddler buddy! πŸ€—
Thanks so-so much for your wishes. πŸ˜ƒ And also thanks for informing me about this contest & your constant support. 😳 You know na that I only participated because of you. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

😲...πŸ˜†
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to deba and Sukanya :)
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Sukanya ...lovely Montage!  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to all of u for liking my entries. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks @gk for this contest & lovely winning siggies! πŸ˜ƒ
CaptainSpark thumbnail