Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 137

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I always felt manya was not a bad person but after reading this update my opinion about her has taken a nose dive she is a crazy woman for sure 
I'm going...back to back site visits
My feelings about the post will come in the evening
Cyaaa
 Meet you all in the new thread 
yes kala,we cant pick our relatives.like that we cant pick our characters too...if that was possible,i would have dumped this meanie to sahara desert or antarctica and would have told nisha she went to finish her studies as she got a sudden urge to study...microbiology polum!!!!

bacteria kahin ki!!!! Angry
How I wish II at least muttered those two last words in meanie's face ROFL
I really want BUTTER to come phoonk maaro on meanie now ROFL

WHATTE sight it will be Day Dreaming
I might sound tapori and ill-mannered but can I just bajaao meany manny ke kanch ke neecheAngry
This very attitude of her might have caused her marriage to fall apart.Somebody needs to seriously teach mannerisms to her.
Both Manny and RnB seem to be overlooking what parents need as they age. They have taken Ranjan' silence for granted.Only Sam, Tan and II feel for Ranjan irrespective of whether he is guilty or not.My heart goes out as always for Ranjan.Cry
Originally posted by Neha07

I might sound tapori and ill-mannered but can I just bajaao meany manny ke kanch ke neecheAngry
This very attitude of her might have caused her marriage to fall apart.Somebody needs to seriously teach mannerisms to her.
Both Manny and RnB seem to be overlooking what parents need as they age. They have taken Ranjan' silence for granted.Only Sam, Tan and II feel for Ranjan irrespective of whether he is guilty or not.My heart goes out as always for Ranjan.Cry

BOLD - DITTO Cry
jyo,everything set there?its muscat,right??
Ooh Manya the meanies claws are finally out. She sounds like a tortured woman who having been slighted by her  husband now can't stand the sight of two people much in love. 

And RB how convenient he's never around when  she is making these below  the belt remarks. Well we don't know what happens after but I seriously do hope that he asks MANYA what she said and tell her off.

People, often are so wrapped up in their issues that they don't resize how hurtful they can be. Manya ke saath bhi yahi ho raha hai... Her life is so directionless, she is so confused and her wounds so raw that lashing out at others give her a sadistic pleasure. 

Not right, but there are people like this. 

Didn't I say poor Ranjan will now have to deal with DIL and a catty beti, who seems to be all over the place! Chalo at least he will have something to do.