Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 125

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Update was good.
Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.
Hug

Update was good.
Am super upset n scared about something in my personal life... Plz pray for me n my family.. One of the worst days of this year.

Prayers and hugs...All will be well Smile
I am happy today since my day started with the update. Thanks Nisha...
He shared one of his memory and today she shared one of her's. Loved they slept by the closet.
Thanks for writing abt the dude's thoughts Nisha...we all love it since we get it very rarely.
I respect the Dude now, being born into a rich family, yet he is not spoilt, principled that shows how much character he is got and actually its reflection of his upbringing. He could easily have been the opposite. i totally loved how he felt he was not entitled to excelsior...bhesh bhesh dude...for this I love and admire you. He is troubled and he is thinking about the people he has let down/letting down. 

Its better he is going to Paris...being alone he is going to be thinking more and atleast then he might be able to find some kind of resolution. Often when we are alone and there is no work, friends, hobbies or anything to distract, when we are alone with only our thoughts for company we do tend to reminsce or introspect abt all the things we have done in our life, whether we have made the right decisions...so i really hope Dude does it.

Harshita27...dont know what is troubling u, but will surely pray for you and dont worry we are here for u.

Swathi...great to see u back...missed all ur arguments with Anu wrt Dude...so u enjjoyed ur trip ogling at EU guys...Wink

Srividya...today I to woke up early since I conked out early yesterday...u must be already travelling to work. U write beautifully..have a nice day.

asma...agree with we tend to sympathise with motherless dude's, its the motherly instinct in us females I think, offering comfort to guys in painTongue

Update was good.

hershey...dont panic,pls...we all are praying for u...
Thank u sooo much Nisha for Dude's perspective... Hug
Dear Dude, don't worry am there for u...Embarrassed , actually we all re there for u...
You just hav to listen to Anu carefully n understand wat she says... Lolzz... LOL LOL

Superbb update Nisha... Clap
Me going for tuition, 'll be back soon... Wink
Vani...Vidya and anyone else I missed here...Good morning...Hug
A good morning to all my desi behenas and good evening to all my videshi behenas.Hug
OK if I sit here time literally flies...but duty calls...I have a super busy day today...see u all later.

Update was good.

I am incredibly sorry. I dont know what to sayCry I wont say anything, just hope it turns out to be just another routine day. I am powerless and non influential. I cant do a thing for you, except hope it all turns out OK
Prayers!!

I forgot to say...Dude's storytelling was super duperr cute... Day Dreaming