Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

which show..?? "Manmarziyaan" ??

Don't know who is playing FL of this show.By the way,I heard that ,this was the same show where,Sanaya was considered to play FL n Media misunderstood this project as ST project ,due to producer name confusion. (Siddharth Tiwary 😆)

Kashmira Irani to make a comeback with Manmarziyan

Kashmira Irani
Written by Screen Correspondent | Mumbai | Published on:November 21, 2014 1:00 am

Kashmira Irani who was doing the musicalZangoora with Hussain KK in Gurgaon's Kingdom of Dreams, till sometime back, will soon be seen in a social, coming-of-age drama, Manmarziyathat is being produced by Siddharth Kumar Tewary for Star Plus. Irani played the lead " Amber " in Tewary's first show, Amber Dhara.
Without divulging many details, the actor confirms that she is in talks with the producers. "We are in talks about the show, but I am yet to sign the contract," says Irani.
According to a source from the production house,Manmarziyan is based on the concept of love and hate, and is expected to go on floors in a couple of weeks.

Edited by shonasandy - 9 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

I dont know. ..i really dont know how they tolerate such loud , annoying irritating actors and the drama they are made to do. ...

I don't know too dear !  but people do ... all the time !! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I wanted them together. ðŸ˜­ But according to joseph,  she refused manmarziyaa 

I wanted them together too ... I loved him in Mahabharat ... he is a good actor, good screen presence ... and his surname starts with S 😆
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I wanted them together too ... I loved him in Mahabharat ... he is a good actor, good screen presence ... and his surname starts with S 😆

Basically he had all the qualities ðŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Basically he had all the qualities ðŸ˜†

Yes ... especially the last 😆
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Yes ... especially the last 😆

Because,It always works. 😆
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

@ bold : you are on a roll today and I am rolling on the floor laughing.😆 I have not watched even 1 episode of these 5 year old shows except promos !  what are they watching in it ?? ðŸ˜•

That's a million dollar question!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† All I see is everyday nonsense!! ðŸ˜¡ They even discuss so much on who will give ride to whom and where!! I swear they even waste a whole 5 -10 minutes doing that!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜† God, help us all!! I've never seen such formal people in my whole life!! ðŸ˜²

Shreya