Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Be nice, be kind, no matter what because if you hurt someone it will come back to you. Let's it end it with that. Edited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail
😆 Jaane do yaar. ... People often dont understand others feelings. ... Human nature ..
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly when RR was on air and it had low Trps we would often get visitors explaining the reason for the low Trps. It's very easy to point out flaws.. We know that RR wasn't perfect. But it had great actors and was a GOOD show much better than the current shows. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Which show?! PM me! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜Š

Shreya
Jaz1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zesty-

😆 Jaane do yaar. ... People often dont understand others feelings. ... Human nature ..

I know people are oblivious until it happens to them.
deleteaccount thumbnail
Even 2x her fav show's trp isnt equal to our actually low TRP. Ghamandi log 😆
I remember one of the worst comments by her 'sanaya is churning out duds after duds'
😆
Guinea thumbnail
😆😆
Well sanaya biryani's show at the worst on sony had 3 times more trp than this 4 month dud show . Honestly nothing against the actors etc ...but yeah some ppl deserve it ðŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lol ... I know who you mean ðŸ˜†

What was that again ... overseas and online fan following doesn't mean a thing if a show has low TRPs. Yeah right 😆

I'm glad we didn't go down the petitions to save our show path ... I feel bad for the entire cast and crew if a show doesn't work, they all put in hard work. Belittling other actors doesn't make one's own favorites any better or more successful ... hope some people realise that now.

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even Chanchan had better TRP than that someone favorite show yeah that chick deserves this. Karma is a Bitch.

Edited by Chaandaniya - 9 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Neloufer, diya and guinea I knew you would know who I was talking about 😆

This is what happens when u laugh at other people and make fun of their situation. A lesson learnt I guessEdited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago