Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Team Jabran😎
Supporting Pritam till the end👍🏼 played an individual game and got this far on his own accord
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Team Jabran😎

Supporting Pritam till the end👍🏼 played an individual game and got this far on his own accord

yo sonali 

Team Jabran 😎
harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's my favorite n he's playing healthy game... Zaroori ni hai ki har baat ladai karke bolni hoti hai. 
PRITAM FTW! 

Edited by harleen.kaur43 - 9 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Team Jabran😎

Yup, Team Jabran😎

#WinPritam
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Edited by girlie_giggles - 9 years ago
girlie_giggles thumbnail
harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frnds do u still feel pritam can win...after bringing him in bad light this weekend...so many hate post are being made for him. 
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: harleen.kaur43

frnds do u still feel pritam can win...after bringing him in bad light this weekend...so many hate post are being made for him. 

He has a very strong chance to win if they count votes 😉

I understand that he is very strong in garnering sms votes...We should do our part to support him to improve his chances..

revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys wht happened over weekend did that crappy farah bashed him😡 she really is as mad as that ...

anyways guys its time to vote and plz do . no misconception that voting does not count any of that stuff... yeah we can shout all that stuff in forum but when it matters do vote in bulk ... no need to vote for midweek eviction as he will be definitely be saved there... save ur time n money... and make up that for final voting when voters of other contestants will be flagging...

i knw a lot of u dont post but must be going through this thread ... guys u all need to vote tooo...  just imagine that crappy contestant winning n it will be really painful and no one wants that right...

5 hrs needed from everyone only . 5 hrs=18000 seconds   .  10 seconds/vote . hence 1800 votes each. even if 100 extra of us can do so it will mean 180000 votes and that will surely make a difference. i will be hiring a guy to vote for a day to vote 5000 votes from my side.  all of u need to network and get ur friends vote too. that boils down if each of us can network 2-3 friends each. thats it. do it guys😳

pritamFTW⭐️
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: revolutionahead

guys wht happened over weekend did that crappy farah bashed him😡 she really is as mad as that ...

anyways guys its time to vote and plz do . no misconception that voting does not count any of that stuff... yeah we can shout all that stuff in forum but when it matters do vote in bulk ... no need to vote for midweek eviction as he will be definitely be saved there... save ur time n money... and make up that for final voting when voters of other contestants will be flagging...

i knw a lot of u dont post but must be going through this thread ... guys u all need to vote tooo...  just imagine that crappy contestant winning n it will be really painful and no one wants that right...

5 hrs needed from everyone only . 5 hrs=18000 seconds   .  10 seconds/vote . hence 1800 votes each. even if 100 extra of us can do so it will mean 180000 votes and that will surely make a difference. i will be hiring a guy to vote for a day to vote 5000 votes from my side.  all of u need to network and get ur friends vote too. that boils down if each of us can network 2-3 friends each. thats it. do it guys😳

pritamFTW⭐️

i have already tale to my cousin to do so...😆😆...pritam win it or not atleast we can say we tried😃