Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautifully written!!!!!!
Do continue soon.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really dear thiis song is as beautiful as ur write up... really it thouched my heart like always it showed the whole pain which Ram go threw in this 5 years without love... but I would have added some Priya's side parts too how did she felt after coming back to he home & how she missed Ram so plz do continue... pls do continue soon...
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

really dear thiis song is as beautiful as ur write up... really it thouched my heart like always it showed the whole pain which Ram go threw in this 5 years without love... but I would have added some Priya's side parts too how did she felt after coming back to he home & how she missed Ram so plz do continue... pls do continue soon...

Leena, my dear ...so sorry for the vanishing act here in IF. I have been extremely busy with really nothing major and it might take another two weeks for things to calm down. Thank you for always encouraging and liking my write ups. I have started writing another OS on another ghazal and the reason I write from Ram's point of  view is because the lyrics support a guy's POV but I do try to incorporate Priya's emotions wherever I can. Hope to finish the new one soon and get your valuable feedback on it too
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

Beautifully written!!!!!!
Do continue soon.

Thank you for the feedback! I am working on a new OS😃
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiehardRaYafan

Leena, my dear ...so sorry for the vanishing act here in IF. I have been extremely busy with really nothing major and it might take another two weeks for things to calm down. Thank you for always encouraging and liking my write ups. I have started writing another OS on another ghazal and the reason I write from Ram's point of view is because the lyrics support a guy's POV but I do try to incorporate Priya's emotions wherever I can. Hope to finish the new one soon and get your valuable feedback on it too

its completely OK I loved this Ram's view towards Priya it was awesome OS like ur always collection but now I really want more soon so when I can get ur next addiction of RaYa collection? na plz post all ur work together under one thread so any one can be able to read it easily plz...