so many wished...Keep it up guys
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Stay blessed tina, have a great year ahead
loveyouichcha thumbnail

Birthday celebrations of Tina Dutta with the team.
"A very special thanks to my dearest friend mrunal for the lovely surprise...lucky to have a friend like u... Thanks ahmedabadexpress
It was a nice gesture by my friends to surprise with a lovely cake. Mrunal , Nandish and Ajay are very good team owners and everyone is highly motivated to play under their leadership." Tina Dutta

loveyouichcha thumbnail

Tina Dutta Birthday celebrations!

Posted by Rashmi Shrivastava On November 27, 2014

IMG-20141127-WA0024

IMG-20141127-WA0020

IMG-20141127-WA0022

Ever gorgeous Tina Dutta who plays Meethi in Uttaran on Colors TVis turned a  year older on 27th November. In the cricket field post the match her team surprised her with a huge pink cake with roses on Wednesday night. Tina says, "It was a nice gesture by my friends to surprise with a lovely cake.  Mrunal Jain, Nandish and Ajay Chaudhary are not only excellent team owners but motivates everyone  to play".  On being asked about birthday plans she adds, " This time I am celebrating my birthday with my best friends. Every year I used to celebrate my birthday with my mom and dad . But unfortunately this year my mom is not in town for celebrations. My childhood memories of birthday celebrations revolves around my mom cooking all my favourite dishes which includes chicken mutton  and fish curry while the most memorable birthday was when I was kid I used to celebrate in my school and distribute sweets.  I am always excited for my birthday . My parents give me the best gift every year. Last year my parents gave me a new car and this  year also I think they will gift something special. My best friend Aneri is going to make my birthday special and memorable too." 

IMG-20141127-WA0017

IMG-20141127-WA0021

IMG-20141127-WA0023

IMG-20141127-WA0019

On being asked if she gets a magic stick what will be her first two wishes she says, " I would wish I get Jaguar and I get good work coming in my way and my show  Uttaran should continue  for  two years more. Two things I do on my birthday is to  visit temple, do pooja and donate some money to charity.  Yes even this year I will be having birthday party but only with few select friends. Age is just a number for me and I proud say I am just 23 though I don't look like".

IMG-20141127-WA0018

IMG-20141127-WA0027

IMG-20141127-WA0029

On being asked about her friend Shashank Vyas's birthday coming near she says, "Shashnak is very good friend of mine and turns a year older on 30th. Happy birthday dear. May all your wishes come true and always be happy is what I want to tell him".

IMG-20141127-WA0030

IMG-20141127-WA0031

Just Showbiz wishes Tina and Shashank a very Happy Birthday.

With more updates, we will come back,   let's get b

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Hope tina datta enjoyed her birthday
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tina Dutta who plays Meethi in Uttaran turned a year older on November 27. On the cricket field post the match, her team surprised her with a huge pink cake with roses on Wednesday night.

Tina says, "It was a nice gesture by my friends to surprise me with a lovely cake. Mrunal Jain, Nandish and Ajay Chaudhary are very good team owners and everyone is highly motivated to play."

On being asked about birthday plans she says, "This time, I am celebrating my birthday with my best friends. Every year, I celebrate my birthday with my mom and dad. But unfortunately, this year my mom is not in town to celebrate my birthday with me. My childhood memories of birthday celebrations... my mom used to cook all my favourite dishes which include chicken, mutton and fish curry. Most memorable birthday was in my childhood when I was a kid I used to celebrate it in my school by distributing sweets. Every year's birthday is special for me. I am always excited for my birthday. My parents give me the best gift every year. Last year they gave me a new car and this year also I think they will gift me something special. My best friend Aneri is going to make my birthday special and memorable too."

On being asked if she gets a magic wand, what will be her first two wishes, she says, "I would wish that I get Jaguar and I get good work coming in my way and my show Uttaran continues for two more years. Two things I do on my birthday is visiting the temple, do pooja and donate some money to charity. Even this year, I will have a birthday party, but only with few selected friends. Age is just a number for me and I am proud to say that I am just 23, though I don't look like."

On being asked about her friend Shashank Vyas's birthday, she says, "Shashank is a very good friend of mine and turns a year older on November 30. 'Happy birthday dear. May all your wishes come true and always be happy' is what I want to tell him."
loveyouichcha thumbnail
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loveyouichcha thumbnail