Parud Collage:Kiss..Kiss.. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is beautiful!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tvbuf

What a hot jodi

It will be so sad to see them with other actors πŸ˜•

True .But they can even make a bad partner look good with themπŸ˜ƒ.
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

My favourite among your collages.

Thank u dearπŸ˜ƒ
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: sancheeta

This is beautiful!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Right now not in a phase to think of them with any other actor or actress. They both complemented each other or to be more precise complete each other in looks, intensity, expressions, talent and dedication. I so so wish them to work with each other again. I really wonder how the casting for a show works . Can't any PH realize the magic of this pair. That is the reason I want Sanaya and Ashish to work with ST again.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful awsome 2some edit i love it ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plz give me link   i want download dis edit
Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: psagars

Right now not in a phase to think of them with any other actor or actress. They both complemented each other or to be more precise complete each other in looks, intensity, expressions, talent and dedication. I so so wish them to work with each other again. I really wonder how the casting for a show works . Can't any PH realize the magic of this pair. That is the reason I want Sanaya and Ashish to work with ST again.

I second uπŸ˜ƒ
That's true however disappointed we may be with ST for RR ending he is the one who gave as Parud.
His vision made this lovely couple on screen and RR.

Mano.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: renusan.arshi

Beautiful awsome 2some edit i love it ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: psagars

Yes, they were good compliments to each other - seeing ITA promos - Ashish with other actresses - umm.. - didn't really like the pairings 

At the same time - other actors with Sanaya - a little hard to imagine right now

I think the fact that they looked so different from each other - he dark, muscular, masculine  her - light-skinned, petite, extra-feminine - made it a great combo - combined with their acting skills