Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys I m back again with new OS story its actually chain of Talli Love series stories. In this I will try to catch up all the Talli RaYa moments in show. Hope u all will like this... also want to share I go this scene's OS request from my dear friend Sanju (
Balhlover) she wanted me to write on this so all credit goes to her of this... Now not wasting much time let's go with little preview of this OS... so here we go...

---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@-

-: Preview :-

OS-Talli Love 2. "Yeh Tune Kya Kiya" on Page 4.

~;Promo 2:~

Part 2 - I won't just say it now will show u doing it... on Page 12.

-: Promo 3 :-

Part 3 - We were just away from each other but never separated on page 20.

---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@---@--

~: Preview:~

OS - Talli Love 2.

"Sari duniya se jeet k main aaya hun idhar... tere aage hi main hara kiya tune kya asar"

"Yeh tune kya kiya..."

Guys this time I have took special scene of RaYa on my dear friend's request & that is the Talli Priya scene of Delhi where RaYa went for meeting after their separation & by mistake Priya took Ram's exotic drink & got talli all over again... so my story starts from when Priya is laying on bad & Ram is getting back into room after sanding Peehu away from his room...

Ram comes near to bad & sees Priya is in deep sleep he sees her & smiles feels relaxed seeing her so close to him after being away from her for so many days. Suddenly he thoughts he should sand Priya in her room as if Peehu will back again & see Priya here it will be become big problem. Ram thought for sometime then looked at Priya his heart tell him that "what if Peehu sees Priya there is nothing wrong in this that they r together in one room after all Priya is his wife... his love of life... Peehu just came in his life b'coz of Priya & he can't remove Priya from his life just b'coz of Peehu's silly wish & stubbornness."
He goes near to Priya & put duvet on her covered her properly & moves towards attached small open balcony of room. His heart again started to talk to him "In his whole life he just heard of his family & b'coz of that he always separated from Priya. He & Priya always lived for others... they lived like selfless people but they never get chance to live for their self wither its their fault or not they r the one who suffered the most but now not anymore."
"Now the time has come that they should to think abt them self & be selfish for each other's happiness as their happiness is just in being together not being away from each other. Now he won't let Priya to be away from him at any cost wither Peehu is happy or not he will be with Priya in rest of the life. He will fight for his love & after that what ever happens he doesn't care of it now only things matters to him is Priya & Priya only."

This will be 18+ update so plz read at ur own risk... & update will be up by tonight or tomorrow...

Edited by leena04 - 8 years ago
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally  .. u r giving .. waiting for it dear 
thank u so much 
as u managed ur time .. 
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will be waiting for another awesome Os on Raya
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for cute preview now waiting for update pls update soon
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely start๐Ÿ˜Š
pls continue soon
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He finally realized that his life is empty without her.
Waiting eagerly for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
rosinagoor thumbnail
Beautiful Preview
Waiting for the Update ๐Ÿ˜Š
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start๐Ÿ˜›
Waiting... Please continue soon๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
If possible PM the next update๐Ÿ˜›
jodude thumbnail