Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Joseph for this detailed post. Much appreciated.😊    Love this duo, so humble, so down to earth, no starry tantrums. No wonder media wants MoNaya bytes. But I am glad they now prefer to be choosy who they talk to. About time they did. Sanaya and her obsession with cakes, pastries and browniesπŸ˜†  And thanks for the HQ caps on page 8.
Edited by monaya4eva - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monaya4eva

Thanks Joseph for this detailed post. Much appreciated.😊    Love this duo, so humble, so down to earth, no starry tantrums. No wonder media wants MoNaya bytes. But I am glad they now prefer to be choosy who they talk to. About time they did. Sanaya and her obsession with cakes, pastries and browniesπŸ˜†  And thanks for the HQ caps on page 8.

Its really good that,now they are more selective to give their bytes in MEDIA. SBS n I-F always maintain their class. They hardly promote or spread any rumors so,they are more trustable then others.
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww! what a cute intervieww......lovedd Sbs interview very very much...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..it was a veryyy cute n lovely interview..infact it was the most cutesttt interview...It bought a smile on my faceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...I just couldnt take my eyes off Monaya... ..Monaya are so caring so humble beautiful people..they are januables ..Loved the way they were looking at each other ..the deep love for each other was shinning in their eyes...they were looking so adorable.... when they lovingly talked about their moms...so sweet..they are sweethearts...and I just loved the way Sanaya was eating cake and  licking her fingers..πŸ˜†she was looking so cute πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and mohit the way he said eat eat eat 😊😊and then kissed Sanaya Awww so cuteee..☺️and when Mohit mentioned his project the way Sanaya excitedly said me too waiting 4 his show and smiled...loved the happiness on Sanayas face  😊😊😊😊😊...I am also very excited about Mohit New show ...😊😊...hope it comes on Tv soonnn ...waiting excitedly 2 see Sanaya in a new show...hope she comes back on Tv soonnn...

thanks Joseph 4 SBS Monaya segment video, link and Written update...😊😊...loved watching the most rocking  interview...

love Gunjan..

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.