One thing I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme To explain in due time

(All I know)

Time is a valuable thing

Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Watch it count down to the end of the day

The clock ticks life away

Sitting in her room and staring at the calendar, she went  down the memory lane. Remembering everything that happened in the last nine months. Nine months!! Suddenly she could not believe that her marriage was nine months old. How did it even last that long? It was fake . it was not even supposed to last for a day. But it did. It lasted for nine months. It was funny how these nine months took away almost everything she had built in the last 30 years.

How could time play such games? It took away 30 years of hard work in nine months. 

(It's so unreal)

Didn't look out below

Watch the time go right out the window

Trying to hold on but didn't even know

I wasted it all just to watch you go

I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart

What it meant to be will eventually be a memory of a time when...

The nine months had passed right in front of her. Time flew then. But now it felt as if the world had come to a stop. As if everything was done. She could not believe she had let herself work on something which didn't exist for nine months. She had worked so hard on it. but now it was all over. Why had she worked on it when she knew it had to end someday? A delusion it was. It had crept around her and given her hopes of something which was impossible.

It was nothing to him. But it was everything to her and her family. It was a game he wanted to end as fast as possible and even though she didn't want to she was dragged in it. she could suddenly feel something she had not felt before.wrath. why was she dragged in all this? What as her mistake? if this marriage never happened she would have been so happy today. His sister was betrayed but what was her mistake in all this? What was she in all this mess ? a scape goat?

She felt angry on everybody. Him,his sister,her mother,her sister,her sister's boyfriend...but most of all she felt angry on herself...angry till the extent of hating her own self. Why did she allow this to happen with her?

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

Her life was spoilt. She didn't know how she was going to live. She would have to pick the pieces of her broken self and somehow keep moving. But was it even possible to keep moving. How would she pick up the pieces when she could not even see them. She didn't know what she was feeling. There were so many things going on that she could not feel anything. Surprisingly there was nothing happening still so much was happening. It didn't matter anymore. To nobody but to her. It didn't affect anybody but her. It did affect him. A voice in her head argued. She started getting flashbacks of his hung-over state.

Did it really matter to him ? no it didn't .she kept saying to herself. he has achieved what he always wanted. She is out of his life. He can now live happily with the love of his life. But what about her? What was she supposed to do now? Had he ever thought how his games would affect her?no he never had. He only thought about himself.

One thing, I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme

To remind myself how

I tried so hard

In spite of the way you were mocking me

Acting like I was part of your property

She had tried so hard to make it work. But why had she? She remembered how she believed that sa marriage cannot survive if both the participants are not into it with their heart and soul.and she always knew that he was never into this marriage.so why had she let herself work on it? she had given herself to it completely. It was complete sincerity and dedication from her side but nothing from his side.she remembered how he treated her. he had given no rights to her. but he had assumed that he had rights on her and she let him.

He had been mean about everything. Her looks her character and her financial background.then why had she worked on this marriage so hard? She had lied to her mother. She had almost taken away her sister's love from her. she had completely forgotten hat she existed too. She felt as if she was living not for herself but for the people around her. but did it make any difference?no it didn't!

All these months of pretence made no difference. And now it was over. All over. And all she could see was ashes of her remains.

Remembering all the times you fought with me

I'm surprised it got so (far)

Things aren't the way they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore

Not that you knew me back then

But it all comes back to me

In the end

He had always kept it clear that they could not have a life together. He had always kept it clear that she was never the one. But she had supposed that she could not make decisions based on his words. As she saw herself in her room she could not recognize herself anymore. And nobody could . she was gone. She had lost herself. Even he would not recognize her now. But why would he care? And how would he recognize her? would he even notice the change? No he wouldn't ! he never knew her to enough to see how much she had changed.

But now it was too late to think about all this. She had done a huge mistake and she realized it when it all ended.

You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart

What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when...

"humare beech ab sirf nafrat ka rishta hai"

Nine months. Had she slowly tried to make a bond with him to hear these words? Had all this months of creating a understanding and bearing the endless tortures to come to this?

For nine months they scratch that! She had worked on it . but it all came back to how it was in the start!

She had thought that maybe they would be able to live a life together. Maybe they would have a happy ending! But now all that remained of them was a memory of these months when he had done nothing while she had worked with her heart and soul.

I've put my trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go

For all this

There's only one thing you should know

I've put my trust in you

Pushed as far as I can go

For all this

There's only one thing you should know

She remembered how much she had trusted him.but what had he done? He had no trust in her. even after knowing her for nearly a year,he had assumed that if hetold her about his marriage with tanu , she would complain about him to his dadi.how could he even imagine her doing something so hideous? And that was what she needed to see the reality. They could never exist together. They didn't have it in them. He could never trust her. and she could not take the risk of letting him play with her life anymore.

I tried so hard

And got so far

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

I had to fall

To lose it all

But in the end

It doesn't even matter

She could see nothing even though everything was in front of her eyes. Who was she? Where was she? No it was not her. she was not the pragya her ma had raised. She was some love-sick weak girl who lived in an illusion.how would she transform herself into the woman she was before this new pragya took over her. what would she do if she is never able to go back to her strong self again? What was happening? Was she in some dream? If it was so she wanted it to end as soon as possible.

And with these thoughts she let sleep overtake her exhausted self.

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW, Nimmy!! Powerful exploration of the rage I so wish Pragya would feel. Could hear the song in my head as I read. Amazingly done. Thanks for posting Baachu!
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
eeeps double post!😛Edited by -Nimmy- - 8 years ago
-Nimmy- thumbnail
HELLO!
okay this songfic has been dedicated to my TWIN!!!!! aka MY PARTNER-IN-CRIME aka CBEEBIES aka CB aka ULTIMATE FANGIRL.

i call her twin because we have a lot of similarities! 
and i call her my partner-in-crime because we do a lot of shaitani together!

AND SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!⭐️

AND MY DEAREST TWIN HAD HER BUDDAY ON 11th JUNE!!!!!!🥳

and this was supposed to be her budday gift and err..i am a little (a lot actually) late!!!

so sit back with nimbo special jaljeera and cb's oreos!!! and enjoy!!!😈

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to dance, dance, dance, dance
I hit the floor 'cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans
I'm wearing all my favourite brands, brands, brands, brands
Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands

Yeah, yeah

Wasn't he here to escape his sister's and his grandma's never ending attempts to get him married? Hadn't he decided that he was going to have the time of his life tonight?

But then what was he doing sitting in a corner of the club!

He stood up and made his way to the dance floor when he saw her!

Is that her?

Nah it can't be her?not in a bar?

But it she looks like her!

Lets check!

Boring chashma with boring frames! Check!

Mesmerizing eyes! Check!

Sexy black dress!! What!! Nah its not her!

Hey wait!

Red crinkled nose!!!

Damn its her!!! its her!!!!

Oh my god chashmish here???

And she is...she is...not alone!

Cause it goes on and on and on...
And it goes on and on and on...

Yeah!

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes,
Saying AYO! Gotta let go!
I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Saying AYO! Baby, let's go!

Oh god!!! How stupid can someone be! She wondered. She had been dropping hints from the past half an hour but he still couldn't get the hint that she was as uninterested in him  as she could be. She had decided that the next morning she would tell her mom that she was tired of meeting new guys everyday.and specially the ones who bored her to hell.a she saw him trying to find a new topic to talk about,Her brain screamed BOREDOM ALERT! And soon she excused herself to go to the washroom.

'Cause we gon' rock this club,
We gon' go all night,
We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!

He saw her walking towards him. She had not seen him yet.he waited for her to bump into him.and then say her "dekh ke nahi chal sakte!" in her usual chashmish style.

And soon she bumped into him.

"dekh ke nahi..."

He was not surprised when he saw her eyes move from his toes to his head thrice but he was surprised when she simply picked up her purse and started walking away after a soft sorry.

"eyy chashmish"

'Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!

She felt like a high school student in his presence. She could feel those days coming back.at first she had thought she was hallucinating. But his way of calling her chashmish had broken away all her doubts. He was really here.he had changed a bit. From the almost as thin as a stick boy he was, he had transformed into a muscular man.but the bad boy in him...no one could do anything to that.he still had the same naughty grin permanently plastered on his face.

Abhiskek.or Abhi for the rest of the school girls. But for her he was abhishek.and at first she thought he didn't like anyone calling him Abhishek.but one day he had told her that except his dadi,she was the only one who called him abhishek and he really loved that.yes! tripathi teacher called him abhishek too but that simply didn't matter.

And she also remembered that one of the girls who had a crush on him had heard it and had tried to do this but had stopped when abhi covered his ears.

I came to move, move, move, move
Get out the way of me and my crew, crew, crew, crew
I'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, do
Just what the f**k, came here to do, do, do, do

Yeah, yeah

Chashmish.oh she hadn't changed at all.she still crunched her nose the same way and her hands still curled up and came up folded near her chest whenever she was irritated. And she still had her boring frames wale chashma on.

And she still made his heart flutter in the same way.

As much as he fought with her he could never hide it from his own self that he liked her presence.

And as much as they fought, nothing could stop them from ending together in everything possible.

Be it sharing a tent because purab and tanu were absent on school camping in the wilds.

Or be it being in the same group for science exhibition because of their common friends.

Or be it having to dance together.

The memory of chashmish dancing made him laugh. She might be a star in studies and everything else.but in dancing she was not less than a monkey trying to make his way out from a crowd.

He saw her asking him why he was suddenly laughing. And he simply told her that he suddenly remembered a monkey dance.

He nose crunched up in irritation as she got what he was trying to say!

"eyy...I can dance now okay!"

"oh really!!! Lets see"

'Cause it goes on and on and on...
And it goes on and on and on...

Yeah!

She really didn't know why she said yes to his challenge. She knew she couldn't dance.

But somehow he always managed to ignite a flare inside her. and now he had managed to make her accept his challenge of dancing with him.without really doing anything. She mentally smacked herself for still being the same buddhu.

But it was hard to resist challenges that came from him.wasn't it?

And with all these thoughts moving in her mind like a cycle she moved with him to the dance floor.

It isn't that hard she thought as they danced together.not with his hand firmly placed on her waist and helping her with the moves.

She hadn't thought he would make it so easy for her.

And nor had he planned to do so.

She felt his hand slowly move towards her back.

It took her not more than a second to get what he was upto.her face shot up and saw the smirk forming on his face.

We gon' go all night,

Finally! Its over.and she won.even though he had used his best chal and her biggest weakness.her tickle spot.

But it wasn't much difficult to keep up when she had his firm body to hold to.

We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!
'Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!

He suddenly realized in the last five years while struggling in the music industry, he had forgotten what having real fun meant.he didn't know if he should feel happy or sad.

He chose to ignore it and focused on chashmish focusing on the glass and turning it round and round.

She began with asking him how dadi was.

And then they got indulged into one more never-ending talk,which included less talking and more teasing than one could ever imagine.

I'm gonna take it all,
I, I'm gonna be the last one standing.
Higher over all,
I, I'm gonna be the last one landing.
Cause I, I, I believe it,
And I, I, I I just want it all...
I just want it all...
I'm gonna put my hands in the air!
Hands, hands in the air!
Put your hands in the air!

He couldn't believe that it was time for a goodbye. Three hours? Where did they go? he felt as if they vanished in the air.

He didn't want her to leave now.

And nor did she want to leave.

But she had to. Before her mom sent her toli of chembur boys to look for her.

He sighed as he saw her walking away and then suddenly stopping in her tracks and slowly turning back to look at him.

He walked towards her and engulfed her in his arms.and he could feel something wetting his t-shirt.

He pulled away from the hug and wiped away her tears and assured her that they would keep in touch.

Then they walked away from each other.she went on to find a cab to go home with a smile on her face for she had spent the best night ever.

And he walked away towards his car and as hands automatically typed a message.

"Dadi, I think I have found the one."

We gon' go all night,
We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!
'Cause I told you once,
Now I told you twice,
We gon' light it up,
Like it's dynamite!

The end

UltimateFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NIMMY MY TWINNN
Aww *sniff* it's *sniff* dedicated *sniff* to me!!! *sniff*
(Lol Im sniffing Nimmy-style)

OK IT'S FINE YOU ARE NOT LATE WITH THE BUDDAY GIFT 

And the song is DYNAMITE!! Complete party song! Love it!

Abhigya dancing together is so fabulous 
And Abhi texting Daadi in the very end makes it perfect!

One of my favourite parts was about Prags calling him Abhishekh!

OVERALL IT'S AN AWESOME STORY! KEEP WRITNG BECAUSE WE WILL NEED IT TO SURVIVE THIS TRACK
-Nimmy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: UltimateFangirl

NIMMY MY TWINNN

Aww *sniff* it's *sniff* dedicated *sniff* to me!!! *sniff*
(Lol Im sniffing Nimmy-style)

OK IT'S FINE YOU ARE NOT LATE WITH THE BUDDAY GIFT 

And the song is DYNAMITE!! Complete party song! Love it!

Abhigya dancing together is so fabulous 
And Abhi texting Daadi in the very end makes it perfect!

One of my favourite parts was about Prags calling him Abhishekh!

OVERALL IT'S AN AWESOME STORY! KEEP WRITNG BECAUSE WE WILL NEED IT TO SURVIVE THIS TRACK

Haila! Meri aadat lag gayi tumhe!!
offo.here are the tissues!
😆

So glad you love it twin!  And a belated happy budday!!😛

-Nimmy- thumbnail
thanks viji😃
Miss.M thumbnail
Hello! I'm back again with another song fic...my first ever Hindi song fic! Yay me...one of my current new favorite songs and of course it made perfect sense to write abhigya on it! As always no intention to copy anyone's work, similarities are coincidental and just means that I think your writing is awesome, but let me know and I'll acknowledge the writer. 

Enjoy!

Ps: My 4000th post so seems appropriate! 

Song: Judaai 
Movie: Badlapur 

Raajhan Dhoondan Main Chaleya... {When I went out in search of my Ranjha (lover)}
Raajhan Milya Na Ve... {I didn't find my Ranjha}
Jigra Vichon Agan Laga Ke Rabba... {After igniting a fire inside my heart, O Lord}
Lakeeraan Vich Likhdi Judaai... {You've written separation in my destiny}

When she'd given up on her mother's dream of her ever being married, he had come to her life almost as a breath of fresh air. It may not have been an ideal match, the rockstar and the professor, but it was an arranged marriage that she thought was happening willingly. Not being judgemental about her looks or her background, he'd seen her and said yes to be married. Not only that, he'd defended her in front of his friends when they'd made fun of her bespectacled look. His real agenda behind the marriage, she found out about later and it made her detest marriage. She'd been warned that the marriage had an end date and with the end would come the reality of what it would feel like to be rejected so completely.

Kho Gaya, Gum Ho Gaya {He got lost, he disappeared}
Waqt Se Churaya Tha Jo {The one whom I had stolen from time}
Apna Banaya Tha... {The one whom I had made mine}
Ho... Tera, Woh Mera {He was mine}
Saath Nibhaya Tha Jo {The one who had been my companion}
Apna Banaya Tha... {The one whom I had made mine}

She realised that there were two personas that existed within the man she called her husband; the rockstar and Dadi's grandson. The glimpses of Dadi's favorite became glaringly obvious the more she spent time with him. He had tried so hard to hate her, but he hadn't been able to hide the concern and care for her. She'd seen it in his eyes and actions. And without knowing when exactly, she'd slowly seen the true him and fallen in love. That was enough to claim him as hers. They had both become equally possessive of each other not wanting to willingly let the other go; always using their family's happiness as an excuse.

Chadariya Jheeni Re Jheeni (x2) {The bed sheet is finely woven}
Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni {These eyes are wet}
Yaadein Jheeni Re Jheeni Re Jheeni {The memories are all finely woven (in the bed sheet)}
Hai Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni {These eyes are wet}
Yaadein Jheeni Re Jheeni Re Jheeni {The memories are all finely woven}

It had not been love at first or even second sight, it was a love that grew day by day till it burst from within her. They had gotten closer through the kidnapping ordeal, watching each other's back, being each other's support and his actions made her belief that he felt the same way. The words tumbled out when she's realised how close she had been to losing him. He'd been most surprised when he found out her true feelings and withdrew to sort out his own. For a while she thought she lost the friend that she'd made and regret had washed over her for ever having voiced her love for him.

Aisa Bhi Kya Milna, Saath Ho Ke Tanha {What kind of a meeting is this, being together seems like being alone}
Aisi Kyun Saza Humne Hai Paayi, Raanjhna Ve {Why am I being punished in this way, my beloved?}
Phir Se Mujhe Jeena, Tujhpe Hai Marna {I want to live once again, I want to die on You (again)}
Phir Se Dil Ne Di Hai Yeh Duhaai, Saajna Ve {My heart has once again cursed me, my partner}
Lakeeron Pe Likh Di Kyun Judaai... {Why have You've written separation in my destiny?}

The extent of his unfaithfulness earlier on in their marriage had come to light and with a heavy heart she denied ever having felt anything for him. There had never been any blame, after all he'd always been frank, but those circumstances had led to a separation that she didn't want and today she was leaving. All she had to hold on to were the bittersweet memories of eight months. Of their fights, their lies and their companionship. And unknowingly with a part of her Abhishek that she might not have known she had.

Gair Sa Hua Khud Se Bhi, Na Koi Mera {I've become a stranger to my own self, no one is mine}
Dard Se Kar Le Chal Yaari, Dil Ye Keh Raha {Become friends with pain, my heart tells me this}
Kholun Jo Baahein... Bas Gham Yeh Simat Rahe Hai {When I open my arms, grief is the only one who comes and embraces me}
Aankhon Ke Aage... Lamhe Yeh Kyun Ghat Rahe Hai {In front of my eyes, why are these moments slowly decreasing}
Jaane Kaise Koi Sehta Judaaiyaan {How can one bear separation (only God knows)}

What was her life? Who was she? Those eight months had erased her very being. She couldn't remember a life without him as though he was the very reason of her existence. She had left her family far behind, a clean break given after the accusations of hurting his family; and hers. She had after all without thought made the humongous decision of terminating her pregnancy. How was she to explain that there hadn't ever been a pregnancy; in her case anyway. After all she had promised herself to keep up the charade so his career would not be affected.

Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni {These eyes are wet}
Hai Aankhein Bheeni Yeh Bheeni Yeh Bheeni {These eyes are wet}

But all wasn't lost. Before she had left, a tentative friendship had been formed as true feelings were left unspoken. They couldn't meet, not after the promise she had made to the mother of his child - it was all she could ever accept calling Tanu, but they still kept in touch. He would call her every night and every night they would go to a place where for a while it was just them and their memories. They still argued, but through him she was assured that her family was doing fine. He had become a true son to her mother and he filled the void she'd left in her sister.

Raajhan Dhoondan Main Chaleya... {When I went out in search of my Ranjha (lover)}
Raajhan Milya Na Ve... {I didn't find my Ranjha}
Jigra Vichon Agan Laga Ke Rabba... {After igniting a fire inside my heart, O Lord}
Lakeeraan Vich Likhdi Judaai... {You've written separation in my destiny}

Then one day he'd arrived at her doorstep unannounced and twirling her around he had given her the good news. On the verge of marriage, he'd been told that the child wasn't his. Tanu had lied and blackmailed to get the life she had always desired and even though in the process had broken many hearts, things had finally been sorted and she was out of his life for good. Being together was a long way away, convincing her family and his to accept her again was going to be hard work, but they would do it slowly; together.
Edited by MinMinMehra - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baachu!!! Omg I love it! It's a perfect summary of how I see AbhiGya. Falling for Daadi's pota and cherishing their friendship. Love that you referred back to the scene with his friends at the engagement. Interesting that she broke from her family and Abhi filled the void?? Ufff sounds so perfect. And the end! YAY!!! I think you caught the essence of the song and gave us just the right Abhigya version of it. Eee!!! So glad you finally wrote this!!
anamika.viji thumbnail
beautiful min! just now saw this :)