Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So finally sabar ka phal meetha hota hae.. you updated the story..wow what a beautiful update!!!
The way you describe emotions and surroundings, it's truly marvellous!
It was a pleasure reading this enchanting tale 😊
Do write more πŸ˜ƒ
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
You have amazing depth in your writing. You really selected great flashbacks to show the emotions. Pratap's explanations were superb. 
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely loved the way they hugged at the end

The entire part from Ajab's breakdown to their fall was just perfect. Absolutely loved it

Please write more
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nice update aru...i loved it
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its beautifully written aru..loved it totally...
two parts are well executed... 
how Pratap goes to Ajab and explained what is Destiny is?? and how its is bringing both of them together and all its fab...such a perfect PrAja scene...
after that ajab's internal war btwn mind and heart...beautifully portrayed yrr 
and 2nd part is more awesome i love the end that lough i can imagine their innocence and happy faces with your each word...
keep up the good work...πŸ‘

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome update πŸ‘
Tfs for pm Aru πŸ€—

Thank you so much Chitra di! 
I hope you keep coming and reading my stories! 
and enjoying them too!!
Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

Yayyy hurry...!! I'm first to comment.. Aru yaar.. I was waiting for this story since ages... 😲 but chalo koi baat nahi der aaye durusth aaye...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I always love ur stories...

now coming to the update.. loved the storm of Flashbacks.. it was so emotional and heart touching... and pratap's way of making ajab realise her feelings and accept them.. it was just amazing and beautifull.. humare kuwar ji toh bohot smart hai u know.. πŸ˜‰

and not to forget.. that last praja moment.. haaye mere praja.. 😳πŸ₯³

overall.. loved the update.. do cook some mew stories.. it's really a pleasure to read something on praja from u.. 😊

hehhe!!! cookie for you!!! :* *claps*
You were??? you had read this??? :O I never knew...
but chalo koi baat nahi, der se hi magar pata to chalaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thank you re...I'm so glad you do...
you know what, I wrote that storm of flashbacks at 3 am in the night...that's why it is good...
the whole series of those flashbacks just you know...comes together so beautifully...its like sweet and spice combining together for the ultimate flavour...sadness and happiness in the mixed dose...
Pratap's way...that closeness...that's where this OS began...the kambal vali Ajabdeh plus Pratap ki baahon me ghiri Ajabdeh, these were the two inspirations that translated into this story...
Ooo!!!Kunwa ji ko underestimate na karo!!!πŸ˜†
last PrAja moment to maine aise hi daal diya, mene socha bhi nahi that ki aisa kuch hoga...all those months, this was supposed t end when Ajabdeh stops him by her hug and accepts her feeling...vo last ki desert to maine yu hi daal di...there was even a dinner scene after this, but I thought it was more beautiful without it...so I didn't post it...
oh oh! don't you worry aat all...two weeks or a month max, then all the stories under composition will go through a poll and I will select the next post ;)
Thank You...I'm really glad I can give some moments of bliss...
if you wish to, you can even read something...a bit more than PrAja that I write...I believe you'll like it...it's in my gallery...if you feel like, choose a piece for yourselfπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Itne lambi time se hide n seek khelene ke baad finally  curtain Fall ho gaya story par  humari story ka the end ho gaya and I feel so sad- itna wait kiya tha maine and you did justice to the end ki mereko rona aa gaya - itna toh main kisiki bidaai mein bhi emtional nahi hui re jitna itni beautiful ending ne mujhe kiya

Aru you are a fabulous writer the way you describe teh emotions from the flashbacks to the kshama at the end they all tug the reader's heart.. Amazing, mind-blowing work and I hope we get more of your work as well

Thank you for sharing this heart warming story with all of us

Hide n seek!! heheh...rre, it was my net...but now it's good
Awwwiieee...aisa rone wala emo mat banao...tum to aise kar rahi ho jaise kisi lammmbbeee SS ya FF ka end hua hai...
arre...arreee *wipes her tears* ye kaisi baaten kar rahi ho...aise thodi koi rota hai...
I know...khushi ke aansu...but itne aansu dekh kar mujhe hi na rona aa jaye...
Ab...how should I even say thank you for such big compliments...I'm just simply speechless...
Please...don't say thank you...I wrtie such stories for you all...and if they can touch your heart...it is the greatest pleasure that I can recieve...

Aru_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Madhura..

Res
I don't want to miss this place this time .I'll come back soon...

I Wish...I mean...I just can't write it down. I mean writing is the best way for me to convey anything but not this time. If you could just see me now, I think my eyes would have conveyed it more nicely than me.
After reading for five or four minutes I was lost...I mean I was lost like lost...and when I was finally back to reality something felt so heavy inside me ...maybe it was my heart. ..
I don't know if you know it or not ...but you are amazing. Your each story has that power to gently pull out the reader from reality and place him in your wrold. There are those small things which make it more and more real like this

Pratap joined his hands to thank anndevta and swiftly left the dining hall in the blink of an eye. This small thing is really important. Nobody notices these things consciously but subconsciously these things take them out of reality...okay I know at this point you must be thinking that something is really wrong with me.
And yes that Flashback scene was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Now do I really need say anything about the Question and Answer scene? that was so True and Pure!

Aru...I am proud to say that you are favourite writer.

God Bless you...

Your permanent Reader
Madhura

I was waiting for you...
I love you to jaana...
Now you're making me speechless...I really don't know how should I express how overwhelmed I am...coz loss of words is like, loosing a part without which the body can not function...if you really are so moved, I...well...what should I say...
apparently, you are the  only one. I did want to move people through this, all those flashbacks and calm yet hard realisation...seems like it reached your heart...
You have left me speechless Madhura...and I'm honestly saying that, maybe i'll never be able to forget all that you say...
I really think that it will be insulting to reply this word to word you know. It's like, exchanging auras right now, not just words...and I guess this is better if it remains unsaid...
Between you and me...
Thank You so much...Madhura :*

..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

I was waiting for you...
I love you to jaana...
Now you're making me speechless...I really don't know how should I express how overwhelmed I am...coz loss of words is like, loosing a part without which the body can not function...if you really are so moved, I...well...what should I say...
apparently, you are the only one. I did want to move people through this, all those flashbacks and calm yet hard realisation...seems like it reached your heart...
You have left me speechless Madhura...and I'm honestly saying that, maybe i'll never be able to forget all that you say...
I really think that it will be insulting to reply this word to word you know. It's like, exchanging auras right now, not just words...and I guess this is better if it remains unsaid...
Between you and me...
Thank You so much...Madhura :*

I so knew you will understand what I want to convey.
yes, I think its beauty will shine forever if it remains unsaid
Between you and me...

:)Edited by ..Madhura.. - 8 years ago