Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shefalidebo

Exactly ...the same ...dear ...m whole explanation to understand u ...but u said own...u r big fan of shreya but u lyk sunidhi also...now m feel content finally...

Now we dicussed here healthy conversation ...nd friendly way... 😊

Buy the way dear...m pooja...
M luv shreya's voice too...but i lyk sunidhi also her voice...

Tell me ur name ...if u dont hav prob...

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

oh my god what did u say its her views ?? that means your can bash bani and we can't bash rajji wow sohji fans wow👏 seriously One award should be given to sohji fans🤢 just think about it we all love shefali so the way she said her acting is poor it really hurts parnians and we bash rajji then why u people come in middle and make her one mahatma ?? if your bash bani then same way we can also bash that rajji!! and i agree with @ shefalidebo and one thing if we bash rajji and talk about her acting skills then how will your feel?? same way we can't tolerate anyone bashing bani😡 plz try to understand our feelings 😭 it really hurts parnians😭 if your don't like her then plz for god sake don't talk about her atleast or just ignore her !!

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

omg what did u say ?? we can't comment like that and your can bash bani and we can't bash rajji  wow sohji fans wow seriously one big award should be given to your!! 👏if this is your thinking!! just think now if we bash rajji like that then how u people come in between and give big big bashan?? and how u people feel?? same way we parnians too can' t tolerate this!! 😡 

shefalidebo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parnifan01

i agree vt u evn though i hav askd thm nt too bash bani if u dnt lyk hr thn jst ignore lyk we ignore rajji in evry post whoever has postd anything abt rajji i jst dnt view tht.. bt aftrall i m happy tht my angel shefali is cming bck vt aakash he was in naadan parindey.. m vry vry happy bt nw also finger crossed... nd by d way m shonali...

Sohum_rajji thumbnail
Ohh congrats Shef and all the best!

Ffs!

I did some research, the show is going to Aur in SonyTv and will launch soon!
Edited by Sohum_rajji - 9 years ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys not happy with the news
But shefali is going to give us an another flop show
Sony's all shows are underrated 
So.chill she will come and will go ..
Our neha will come back with a bang..
shefalidebo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

Guys not happy with the news

But shefali is going to give us an another flop show
Sony's all shows are underrated 
So.chill she will come and will go ..
Our neha will come back with a bang..

dnt make perception lets see wat haapn.. firstly let neha bagga s show would come or nt cme lets see thn only u cmnt.. nd it is nt sure tht it will air on sony.. nd till nw cast is also nt finalize.. so i would say.. until show is launch.. u jst zippit nd dnt say any thing abt shefali.. othr wise u can do tht
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar one thing we must say she is really so lucky 
not even one month has completed and she got the role with conformation

and i have read somewhere she also get the role of bani so easily 🤢 
she never to struggle for getting roles🤢

lucky girl
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shefalidebo

dnt make perception lets see wat haapn.. firstly let neha bagga s show would come or nt cme lets see thn only u cmnt.. nd it is nt sure tht it will air on sony.. nd till nw cast is also nt finalize.. so i would say.. until show is launch.. u jst zippit nd dnt say any thing abt shefali.. othr wise u can do tht

The show is actually going to launched in sony..
Not in Star plus or not in zee tv for sure..
And I don't think color will do the mistake again to take her as a lead
Secondly I can comment  now..Because after launching the show I don't think audience will feel interest to talk about the show..
shefalidebo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome-raji

The show is actually going to launched in sony..
Not in Star plus or not in zee tv for sure..
And I don't think color will do the mistake again to take her as a lead
Secondly I can comment  now..Because after launching the show I don't think audience will feel interest to talk about the show..

u knw wat i dnt wnt to fight.. vt u aur defend shefali.. bcos dis is nt u dis is jealousy.. tht hw shefali has gt d role bt neha has nt got.. dear i jst wanna say b jealous bt dnt wish bad luck for anyone.. i knw u dnt lyk hr.. bt atleast dnt b soo soo jealous tht u forgt tht for uurs rajji only d trp was down.. nd whn parno track strtd trp was as u knw i dnt hav to tell u.. nd atleast she is coming in sony channl.. i thnk i a grl is getting vry fast any role thn may b she has sme talent.. thn why neha has nt been selectd.. why shefali.. evn neha is so beautiful preety fair.. shefali dnt hav any quality na.. nd she dnt hav acting skiils as per neha bagga fans say.  So how she got d role.. thnk abt it.. nd one more thng u should nt make any harsh cmnts abt anyone.. tht it hurts thm.. be educatd.. dnt  bhave like uneducatd..