Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmtwist thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think this is the best place on the forum to be in. Some good thoughts and intellegent discussions. I agree with Ritz.
Hi Minnie
teenindia_usa thumbnail

To All:

A new day has just begun
time to bask 'neath the sun

Yesterday is dead and gone
to a new day you belong

Rejoice and be glad
there's no need to be sad

Leave your burdens behind
allow only good to fill your mind

Make the best of this new day
only good will come your way

Have A Good Day!

Angela/Pari

P.S 

4 our Mods👏

Our Mods

our special people

they are the ones  we turn to in our time of need

they are the ones whose guidance we seek

Mods are a special indeed

Peace

Angela/Pari

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
MrsRajeev thumbnail
Innocent_Bachi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zara se wornge bhi hote hai 😳Mods we salut u 👏

please congo me for first time i worte in english hindi 👏
Anuradha thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

So, few questions

1) Are mods always right? no one is perfect in this world..

2) What should we do if we are having problem with a mod? PM them and tell them that we have a problem

3) Should there be a complain box directly reaching to vijay bhai or vidya ji.(any other suggestion ) yes, they are the owners of the forum, they should know wats going on

4) When usually mods go wrong (is it partiality) no its not.. could be other reasons also

but one thing i would like to say... till now i dont have any problem... they have done a good job... 👏

Edited by ans24us1 - 17 years ago
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: guess_gallery

So, few questions

1) Are mods always right?

Always, maybe not but most of the time yes dey r rite. Whteva action dey take, is according to the rules of I-F.

2) What should we do if we are having problem with a mod?

Till date i hav not had any problem wid any of the mods of I-F, whether dey r GM, CM or moderators. Infact dey hav been really nice to me n hav becum my friends wid time.😳 If u want sum1 to be good to u den u urself hav to be good to dem to.😃 If u hav a problem wid sum mod den its better to solve it thru PM directly wid him/her, instead of creating a blunder on open forum.

3) Should there be a complain box directly reaching to vijay bhai or vidya ji.(any other suggestion )

Complaint Box. I dun think so its a gud idea. We shud hav pity on VJ yaar. Evryday he receives zazillion PM's n if we hav dis complaint box den God save poor VJ.😆 Wht r GM's n CM's ere for?😛 Like the admin dey also hav responsibility of the whole I-F.

4) When usually mods go wrong (is it partiality)

Partiality..??? I dun think so. Mods r wrong, only coz dey stop us frm doin sth wich is wrong according to the rules of I-F?...whyy..???...  Wen dey r performing deir duty dey r declared as being partial, doing favouritism n being biased...if dis is wht dey get in return den who is to be blamed...??? 

Its only the way we all think n take the actions of the mods.

--DON--😃