Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 20
RaYa went for family sake but staying in diffrent room why god h is punishing Priya without her fault... n what the hell is Neha is upto kisise zabardasti pyar nahi karvaya ja sakta... why did this is so complited... hope all get resolved soon moving for next read...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 21
awesome too good... I just love it tth way Ram is falling for her all way the way they meet in her room awww loved the way Neha & Priya talk... I guess that peron eithee Shurti or Nishant sayad ab Ram ko Priya ki kkadar ho wishing that to happen moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 22
awww both realised their mistakee it was really good intearsting... i m so enjoyed the whole part Priya is really crazy for beach she enjoyed so much loved her & Shruti's friendship its so good to see them happy together... noww coming to Ram's extrime care awww he is so caring for Priya he started to fall for her for sure too good awesome i so loved it ab yeh kaha aake ataka diya yaar cant wait to reead further so it means he startd to love her for sure... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

PART 23
awww precap padhke kya kya socha tha aur kya nikla can't belive lol... i wished RaYa k beech sab thik ho jata but lovd the way Ram started to care for Priya even her talk started to effect on him... he can't bare her avoidness awww too good.. i loved Shipra's teasing along with Shudhir everything looks so perfect... awesome way u showed Shruti's part too Ram feelt shy hearing hr mean Ram k dil m bhi kuch kuch hone laga hai... whn h gonna confess god can't wait more moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 24
OMG kaha se shuru hua tha aur kaha pe khatam kar diya yaar can't Imagine Ram really kissed Priya that is also on lips... OMG... OMG...OMG it was so good th way love is blossming in btween RaYa in full flag... but yeh kya why he suddenly got rude again for her when she asked abt his past aaisa hai kya yaar iskee past me... that he is not ready to acceeppt Priya at all... anyway moving for next hope he be normal by morning...

leena04 thumbnail

part 25
what does Neha mean by aur koi this but ab sirf tu hai... n wht he had dremed last night I guess really something bad has happened to Ram do family dos not know abt it how come n just NeVi knows... if it is elated to his fathe family must know na but anyway hope Ram or Neeha soon tell to Priya... so Priya started to fall for him in love too good... but yeh kya Kartik au Nats ka bhanda poot gaya front of Priya awesome lovely too good enjoyed it a lot the way Priya handled it moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 26
why do he behaving so rude to her again... HM pe sab thik tha na he started to fall for her phir aachanak kya ho gaya...aisa kya hai Ram k past me jo he tell Priya ya share nahi karna chahta... why he needs time to accept Priya when his heart already accepted her with love too confusing is Ram hope his Past get out soon so will get batter viwe of story... seems u r gonna update it in next... now coming to marrige proposal too good whole family agreed even Ram too nice but the way he behavd with Priya was too bad but she never answers him as she accepted she is in love this man... too good Nuts & Neha know this hope now they really do some plan to bring old Ram back waiting for next do update soon...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
prajakta...kuthe ahes tu? how r u? update kar na lavkar.