Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update.
No wonder that Parvati was feeling his presence. Because he was always was there for her.
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And it was that precise moment when Paro fell into the chasm that was Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, BSD, Indian Army, Serial Number 543876.  
Masha Allah!👏

I have stalked your OSes for the past 1.5 hours. 

Please accept my best compliments!

You write your stories in the fast paced, descriptive style that makes novels unputdownable! 😆

Loved the hell out of every single one! 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Ah I was right! You did weave a story through the Yesterdays and the Tomorrows to bridge the gap between the two and it was done so beautifully! They have become each other's protector and even each other's prisoner in a sense...beautiful.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Terrific! I can't stop reading!!!
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg poor Rudra. aaw paro is his saviour
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Role reversal FTW!  The protector becomes the protected and the protected becomes the protector!

Beautiful OS, Navin  😃

The silent and vigilant  protector that appears out of nowhere and smashes through young jawans 

I love how you made that awareness that Paro of his apparent in her feelings of unease and smothering.  Threatened and anxious...did she know that the long shadow being cast by him was to protect her and not to smother her?  When Rudra's obsession is wanted than it is a comforting cocoon but when unwanted than it becomes a straitjacket...

And I love how you captured Paro's tumultuous feelings and her confusion.  So wrapped up in the storm of it that she almost reacted instinctively to the situation...choosing to ignore the chaos of her thoughts and emotions and choosing to run to him and save him.

The two of them huddled together waiting to be saved or killed is a stunning moment.  Two people waiting for life or for death.  All the confusion, all the past, everything but their need to protect each other put aside.  Beautiful!   
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"The Protector and the Prisoner waited, silently, entwined in each other's arms for the Fates to decide on their fate."

Oh, how the roles have reversed.