Rangarasiya Written Update 4 February 2014,Sunehari in, Sumer's plans

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Rangrasiya  WU  4 Feb 2014

Laila says don't love anyone by mistake otherwise this dancer will become like a cutter  and  Rudra says he will phone for clothes removing her hand  and next time put less salt in curry. Laila says you have made me mad you animal.

Thakurian Mala is  thinking  that maybe Paro is alive as the BSD officer is alive maybe she is too otherwise why will that man say so. She then sees Thakur's man  scolding him saying that don't tell lies for money you are lying  or we will put you in the pond with crocodiles and goes . Mala asks wait what is your name he says Lalit Singh She says tell me the truth when did you see Paro  he says in the morning in Birpur she  reassures him not to be afraid and that she believes him asks his name .She  tell me when you saw Paro he tells her 1st time  I saw her with Bindi in my fields Bindi had broken my pot .Maybe I mistook now as Raja Thakur  is saying ... Thakurian  says I believe you  just get me proof that you saw her sitting in the bus to  Chandangarh ,gives him money and tells him to get and give proof . I will give you more and this should be between the two of us  and not tell anyone. She is thinking God willing let this news be true let Paro be alive and safe.

In Rudra's home some plum woman is slowly stealthy going to Rudra's room holding the rope  and she goes in after opening the door  and falls on Paro. Rudra also comes at that time. both girls scream and Paro slowly gets up when one girl turns other misses her and the SBS scene. Rudra comes quickly  and the girl sees  Paro and Rudra pulls her and takes her out of the room saying who are you, she says  where are you taking me and who is in that room He asks her who are you  repeats more loudly Danveer says Rudra beta and she says Rudra bhaisa you also did not recognize me I am Sunehari  and goes  on yaking  talking about his hurt mark on forehead  he got in fight with Sumer Bhaisa and says abdu dabdu your mark I take off I know magic  she asks about the rope Rudra says go that way she asks who is she in that room  he says no one and go that side Danveer quickly comes and says Sunehari you were returning tomorrow you came today , why you are going there she says  for murabha I kept in that room I want it she says why is he go angry and again says Abdu dabdu his anger will go away  and Rudra goes in and searches for the murabha  Paro  finds and gives him and she slips Rudra catches her and the jar and then he sees what she is wearing  and looks from bottom to top little bit amused and then goes to give the jar to Sunehari

Rudra goes with the jar and gives her and Sunehari  thanks him says where is your  smile did you leave your smile inside and burst out laughing but stops asking what is all this  Danveer says come I will tell you ,sleep as tomorrow there is havan.Rudra goes in switches off the light and  Paro says was the girl afraid I screamed  and he says sleep and with a new lines of RR bg song they are both unable to sleep tossing and turning in their beds (very nice lines someone post them). Rudra slowly watches her and she is also awake.

Mythali is in the room and Samrat comes when he touches her she is crying she says sorry and he says why. He says hopefully the bargain is set in another 3 weeks I don't want to disappoint mother again  .  Mythali reassures him saying Bhole baba is there and everything will be alright and tells Majisa  has kept havan he asks why there is no festival Mythali hesitates and says for us.  Samrat  then says  for whom  us or for our children and he gets wild saying so many havans, visits  to temples and taking all sort of herbal medicines  why she always mocks us for not having children and Mythali placates him to become quiet saying Sumer is young so he talks all sort of nonsense and ma  is maa she wants to be dadisa and Samrat says whose fault is that yours, mine or hers and  he leaves the room and goes Mythili weeps

Sumer is talking on his phone telling I am giving you my word  give me 6 months its not easy to tell mother to sell the haveli . other side someone seems to be pressurizing him he says who said the deal is off  , you have made a deal with Ranawat and in 6 months this Haveli  will be yours  and I will get the papers which are in my room. He thinks he has to get the papers before it gets in father and sons hands. He is talking on the sly.

Mohini is cribbing and getting everything  ready for the havan . Sumer comes and sits there saying talk slowly my head is aching. She taunts him and tells him why should I listen to you  I told you to meet that animal Rudra did you go, to get  pandit and you were not here the whole night. She calls Mythali and scolds her saying get ghee. Sumer says I am going to call pandit she says stop and then asks Mythali  to make tea for Sumer.Sumer hugs his mom saying my sweet mom

Rudra gets up and sees Paro who is sleeping  the RR bg song then she turns  and he gets up and goes .The sound of  door wakes up Paro who gets up and folds her hands in prayer and turns there is something at the shelf door it is her red  lehenga and she puts inside and her shirt sleeve  gets caught in the door nail. Rudra comes and says what are you doing there  she opens the door he says get away from here and she hesitates he closes the door and she comes and falls on him and again the BG song RR mathi sang Kumhar (mud and potter) and an eyelock  sweet scene he looks and  she is scared as she tells him stammering it has got entangled and as he pulls teares  a bit sleeve at  the top as she is shocked and slowly covers the torn part  which he keeps staring  before he turns his eyes

Precap Scene from the promo

TC Bye 

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the detailed update
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much for the update 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx chalhov๐Ÿ˜Š

OK Laila's dialogues look like the trigger of future conflict.She loves him like a crazy and for him she is just his need to take his frustrations out.

Rudhr Father seems getting deeper with Paro as a father-daughter thing good point, he will be her savior.Rudhr is getting a crack in him and he is getting softer rather harder for Paro.

Other side couple without child and a brother, son at the verge of deceit shows how your own Karm comes in front of you,She separated Rudra from his mother, here a mother is going to be without santan in the form of grandson and a son who she raised with deep love.Karma bites you indeed.

Rudhra's attraction towards paro is increasing and the more passion will rise , the more revenge will awake till these two will merge in deep love.
Good indication, Thakurain is getting awake from slumber.

Thnx and I am doing this just by reading.You are compelling me to watch , aren't ya chahlov...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thankuuu so much for the WU
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx chalhov๐Ÿ˜Š

OK Laila's dialogues look like the trigger of future conflict.She loves him like a crazy and for him she is just his need to take his frustrations out.

Rudhr Father seems getting deeper with Paro as a father-daughter thing good point, he will be her savior.Rudhr is getting a crack in him and he is getting softer rather harder for Paro.

Other side couple without child and a brother, son at the verge of deceit shows how your own Karm comes in front of you,She separated Rudra from his mother, here a mother is going to be without santan in the form of grandson and a son who she raised with deep love.Karma bites you indeed.

Rudhra's attraction towards paro is increasing and the more passion will rise , the more revenge will awake till these two will merge in deep love.
Good indication, Thakurain is getting awake from slumber.

Thnx and I am doing this just by reading.You are compelling me to watch , aren't ya chahlov...๐Ÿ˜†

Faiqa lovely analysis do watch would love to have your detailed all round analysis it is quite interesting bit different from the other show Rudra is yes slowly becoming aware of  Paro though he is fighting it. liked the analysis saying bad begets bad that is what is happening to Mohini though she is not yet aware of it and her one liner taunts very amusing

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
chalhov,๐Ÿ˜Š

I will try but can't make promises...yet the way I am reading urs WU , it seems interesting and different if they don't change into home politics which I hate.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for written update dear...
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...loved last scene...its smoking hawt...!!
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...