Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: napstermonster

Hi!

Can I request any readers of my one shots to suggest themes for new Yesterday and Tomorrow stories? I did ones on Bindi, on Mirrors, the wedding ghagra, on "food" and I'm working on one on Laila. 

Any requests on themes or things/special symbols you want to see in a Yesterday/Tomorrow story?Please post here!

Looking forward to the one on Laila. As for other suggestions, how about on on Rukmani and maybe one involving Rudra's bike?
daniclayton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it... U can imagine how much as I read in the middle of a party and I am sitting reading this
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow. Just came across this from your other os. I must say the contrast between yesterday and tomorrow is so big. Yesterday seemed so horrible compared to tomorrow. How cruel life has been for paro before. Would love to know how it all changed into the beautiful tomorrow it has become.
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I love the contrasts you've portrayed in this series :) Beautifully done!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
"The red ghagra dropped from her body as if it weighed a ton. She was no longer a bride. As it fell from her trembling body, it seemed to carry down with it all her expectations, her hopes and dreams. Her future fell in red folds of cloth around her ankles, now tattered, stained with blood and wet with her tears. She would never be clad in her mother's blessing again, never wear red again. It was over."

This is the essence of this part of the series. The red ghagra which made him appear like an animal then is now his own pride on her and the dreams that he stripped away made their way back into her life on his behest. Oh how fate is intertwined here! Powerful writing, Napster.

goguma thumbnail
what a contrast..!

yesterday was painful to read, while tomorrow had me ...

nice ...!

gabrielle14 thumbnail
OMG it was sooo beautiful. I was nearly in tears reading Yesterday. I could imagine Paro and Rudra doing these scenes. I wish the CV' s  would incorporate this into the story.⭐️⭐️⭐️
MissAsian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg what is Rudra's intentions towards her