Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I wonder that too ... the thakurain definitely seems to have a very soft spot for Paro ... Paro and Bindi went to the thakur's house before returning to their own home after the desert incident ... and the thakur said that his wife was even happier than Paro herself about her wedding.

Maybe the thakurian and Paro's mother are sisters, or Paro's mom was the thakurain's close  friend. Mother's close friends are often called maasi .  

Dia di, hmm.. its possible this sister connection as well as friend thing.. Takurainsa is nice to every1 but still there is a status difference, an invisible line.. but with Paro there is nothing of that sort..

1. Intro scene where she comes and makes sure Paro writes her full name..
2. Talking about a promise to her mom - there is a very deep connection there, losing her was a personal loss for the Takurainsa as much as it is for Paro
This would actually explain her own hatred for BSD - she lost her sister/best friend to them as she believes too (hubby keeps her in the dark)
3. Imli scene, u don't just bring imli as a routine for a random village orphan when u r the Takurainsa - this is not a relationship of pity on the orphan kind of
4. Combing Paro's hair - this is done only in a very maternal pattern

AND did i hear that the shadika joda was Takurainsa's? was it that she simply picked it or it was her own joda?
there were a different play of words n NOT 'the joda picked by Takurainsa' if i remember correctly.

but then why it was with the vendor is baffling...

Anyway from all the relationships other than for the main leads this is the one i am mostly looking forward to know..
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I think you are right!
Maybe Paro's mom and thakurain were best friends and considered each other sisters that's why she loves her so much :)
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

Dia di, hmm.. its possible this sister connection as well as friend thing.. Takurainsa is nice to every1 but still there is a status difference, an invisible line.. but with Paro there is nothing of that sort..

1. Intro scene where she comes and makes sure Paro writes her full name..
2. Talking about a promise to her mom - there is a very deep connection there, losing her was a personal loss for the Takurainsa as much as it is for Paro
This would actually explain her own hatred for BSD - she lost her sister/best friend to them as she believes too (hubby keeps her in the dark)
3. Imli scene, u don't just bring imli as a routine for a random village orphan when u r the Takurainsa - this is not a relationship of pity on the orphan kind of
4. Combing Paro's hair - this is done only in a very maternal pattern

AND did i hear that the shadika joda was Takurainsa's? was it that she simply picked it or it was her own joda?
there were a different play of words n NOT 'the joda picked by Takurainsa' if i remember correctly.

but then why it was with the vendor is baffling...

Anyway from all the relationships other than for the main leads this is the one i am mostly looking forward to know..

Bringing imli for Paro showed that Paro's liking for that particular snack is very well known to everyone ... thakurain brought it when Paro's wedding was fixed ... okay fine ...

But combing Paro's hair ... thakurain ... that seems really strange. Thakurain is almost in the position of royalty for the village people ... for her to show that level of maternal affection, for Paro to accept it so naturally ... and even how Paro and Bindi were supposed to be dropped home, but they first went to the Thakur's haveli to meet the Thakurain ... not to Paro's maamisa's house ... 

There is obviously a deep connection ... I want to know what it is! 

The shaadi ka joda was chosen by the thakurain ... it wasn't her own joda. Kesari's words were that the Thakurain had picked it herself. The thakur took care of all the expenses for the annual wedding, including the bride's clothes ... but Paro's bridal wear was chosen personally by the thakurain. 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

aaww i on the other hand love the sa Jannat!😆 specially the sweet lilt in Sanayas voice specially ❤️

u defo wont like it whn paro ll call Rudra sa!😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

u defo wont like it whn paro ll call Rudra sa!😆

having found Khushi's 'Arnavji' super adorable i am bound to love it Jannat! 😆 but now if Rudra goes Paro sa i might have something to object about! 😆n as i don't see it happening.. well let's see! 😛

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Bringing imli for Paro showed that Paro's liking for that particular snack is very well known to everyone ... thakurain brought it when Paro's wedding was fixed ... okay fine ...

But combing Paro's hair ... thakurain ... that seems really strange. Thakurain is almost in the position of royalty for the village people ... for her to show that level of maternal affection, for Paro to accept it so naturally ... and even how Paro and Bindi were supposed to be dropped home, but they first went to the Thakur's haveli to meet the Thakurain ... not to Paro's maamisa's house ... 

There is obviously a deep connection ... I want to know what it is! 

The shaadi ka joda was chosen by the thakurain ... it wasn't her own joda. Kesari's words were that the Thakurain had picked it herself. The thakur took care of all the expenses for the annual wedding, including the bride's clothes ... but Paro's bridal wear was chosen personally by the thakurain. 

aahh so i am not the nly one dying of curiosity to know more abt this relationship..

@red = exactly.. Paro is shaken up.. Takurainsa is soothing her and brushing her hair as if a mom does to a daughter.. n Paro is definitely well used to this.. it seemed quite routine for the 2 of them for Takurainsa to fuss over her n worry n all..

aahh this show is getting even better when there r many things other than just the love story that is fascinating me!

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -HEAVEN-

dont know abt other "sa" but i dont want rudra to kall paro sa n  paro no way ll call him Rudra sa!!!😆

They can call each other "darling"  🤣
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sunara, I also believe that Thakurain may have been close friend's with Paro's mother as she treats her like her own daughter.