Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends,

This is a very special fanclub for someone who is very close to our hearts. She is as loved as our Prem....maybe even more. She stole our hearts and pacified UD's. She is spunky, lovable, and talk a million words per minute. Who is this?

She is none other than our beloved Mukti...please join the fanclub.

So if you like Mukti Deshmukh,  please join this fanclub and hold discussion of Basanti aka Mutki! 😊

Yours

Kaliegh

BTW if you want to join, please introduce yourself.

MEMBERS

Chatbox

Sandeepluver

Celina-aambika567

Rhea-~aashka~rocks~

Kate-dodyi

Pooja-Pammi92

super_girl

Neha-xoN3HA 

Ishku

pm4eva

manda

anu93

sonakshi

Funk'n Desi-Tanya

luvneet

afshaa!!!

anjubishwakarma

FrEnDs8

Mainekhasina-Julu

Rehal

jannat 4eva

KAgirl

sweet13

simple666

annu1611

Manoj_Tina fan-Shruti

miss..bohraa

rosey1-Kiran

Imzi

muna92

kittypitty2092

kyahoganimmoka

jenny1000

fariha17

Isha789

vishucool

sweet_shagun

fifster

sweetazsugar-sophie:)

Gilani-sadhia

rosey12

bubblez

nikki05

sujal_kashish...

sweet_ak92-afeera

adorablegurl-tina

measha-nikky

kggk_fan01

and of course good ol' meπŸ˜†

CURRENT CLUB SIGGY

made by adorablegurl-tina

do use

SIGGIES

Edited by tonyparkerfan - 16 years ago
-Masakali- thumbnail
Good idea. My name is Celina. I love Mukti. I wanna join!
indiangirl07 thumbnail
um, well. there was a request for mukti fan club, but she was discussed in prems fan club...and her character isnt that big either. i think there is a fanclub in the celeb fan club forum....if not, you can start it there and we will post the linkk to it in the IMP links sticky. 😊
browneyegoddess thumbnail
hey my name is kay. i m 14. n i love mukti. cant wait for PM scenes to happen again. count me in
contingency thumbnail
welcome u guys😳 Edited by tonyparkerfan - 17 years ago
contingency thumbnail
here is the article from hinduonnet.com

THE REAL SHRTUI

Tina Parekh.

HER IDOLS in today's filmdom are Kajol, Tabu and Rani Mukherji. But till the bright lights of tinsel town beckon her, she is happy with her small screen presence as Shruti in "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii" on Star Plus. In fact, she adds that she is enjoying the role completely.

"Though Mumbai is full of celebrities, when people surround me in public places to say that the way Shruti is dealing with her circumstances in the serial is the correct way, I feel really good. I feel so satisfied that as an actor, I have succeeded in relating to my audience's emotions," says the real Shruti - Tina Parekh. Describing the role as "quite realistic," Tina looks at this character of Balaji Telefilms as "somebody I am very close to personally."

Starting off a little over two years ago, Tina says, she never thought she would end up doing tele-serials. "I was a shy girl like anybody else. When in college, I started doing small advertisements simply because my friends were into it and also, it gives you good pocket money," she recounts. In came promotions like Rasna, Fairglow, ICCI Bank, Emirates, Pears, BSL Suitings, Ariel, Hero Honda, Lux, McDonalds and a few more. Also knocking on her door were opportunities to act in soaps like "Khichdi", "Kahani Terri Merri", "Hip Hip Hurray", "Sshh Koi Hai", "Mansha" and the big leap with "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii".

Being the first to get into acting, she calls herself "the only black sheep in the family." Already doing Sanjay Upadhay's film "Satya Bol", Tina says, she would not reject a meaty film role. "But still we look at films as something close to our dreams.

But it is the television that is closer to us. So, getting a break in this medium was indeed something I am thrilled about," Tina says. Though she is getting offers to do more serials, she says, "After being seen on two dailies and one weekly soap at present, I want to take it easy and have some time for my family too."

Is this Shruti speaking?

SANGEETA BAROOAH PISHAROTY
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well we kinda talk about her in the prem sticky as well that sticky is more PM sticky

but yeah coz her role is not a main role in the serial thats why there aint a sticky soley dedicated to her

but as puja said u can open a fanclub for her in the celeb section if there aint already one open
-Masakali- thumbnail
julu
theres not one specific one for mukti!
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
can i join!
I really like Mukti!
Im Rhea!
dodyi thumbnail
Good idea. Iam nour my pet name is kate . I love tina (Mukti). I wanna join!
Edited by dodyi - 17 years ago