Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubble_gum thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Which one do you think is better? American English or British English?

Some ppl think American English is better because it is much easier to spell without making too many mistakes and some ppl like British English because it is more professional.

What are your views towards this? Which one do you use and why?

tanushree thumbnail
British! coz its the native language and belongs to that place.
Adi''s_GirL thumbnail
i prefer british english although where i live, everyone uses american english

i think british english does sound more professional and it even sounds
more sophisticated... and wen u use british english, u sound more well-
mannered
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
British English . . . . . . . . . . .sounds so hot on cute guys, especially ones with a british accent!😳😆
usachick821 thumbnail
i like both, but like everyone else said accents just make people sound sophisticated and hott, so i'll go with British English.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lmao..."Accents make pl sound hot" 😆 😆 😆 ...well british ppl dun consider british accent an accent..itz normal 4 thm...they prolly think we have an accent 😆 😆 😆

born n raised in usa...us english 4 me
heart girl thumbnail
I think British english is easier to understand and speak as well! 😛 American english is much different in terms of pronunciation and written language as well! 😊
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I used to have british accent. Then I came here n now I speak american english. 😆 😆
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
since i was born and lived in America i would have to go with the American English....sum times when I hear the British English on tv I find it really weird on how they talk with that accent (this is not to offend anyone) even though that Brithish English is the actual English.....American English is much more easier to talk and understand
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
british is better than american

here, i've learned to speak in american accent, and it kills my toungue i cant speak marathi well because of that 😆

british looks and sounds more sophisticated, and it doesn't really ruin the tongue as much