Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vqDZt5h1jc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by KaJenAT. - 11 years ago
KaJenAT. thumbnail

2012 Mein Hum Shaadi KarengeJen: I'm Gonna Miss HimKaran : For Sometime
Karan: Arre Agayi AppJen: Aap Agaye Mujhe Tou Ana Hi ThaMaine Dekha hi nahin Kisiko Ajj Yahaan
Never Seen eaach Other Before thisNow we are Married Have Some Cake

KaJenAT. thumbnail
T  H A N K   Y O U  N O T E

K a J e n ' s  A n n i v e r s a r y  T h r e a d  |  A p r i l  9 t h  2 0 1 3

We hope everyone enjoys being here and KaJen'ing! We want to thank Rummy for such a flawless layout and Zunni for making us special siggies. Also a thanks to Sneha, Oishi, Naaz and Prashant for helping with quotes section. Lots of love, KaJenAT CMs.
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Karan Singh Grover Jennifer Singh Grover <3 Happy 1st marriage Anniversary <3 Wish you both lifelong happiness and fabulous journey with each other <3 May your life be filled withhh love love loads of LOVE , HAPPINESS and TOGETHERNESS <3 Duniya ki har khushi aap logo ko miley AMEEN :,)

Edited by blessing-beauty - 11 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HAPPYYY ANNIVERSARY KAJEN <3

Ahhh i don't know what to say :| I never expected KaJen would even be dating, let alone get married and be celebrating their first marriage anniversary! I remember always being delusional and imagining their married life but somewhere deep down i thought it would never be possible :( But something KaJen made me realise is that dreams do come true!

I don't think KaJen had the perfect fairytale love story, because they had so many ups and downs and took SO LONG to find their way to each other and made each other wait so much 🤣 but what makes their love story so special, is that despite all the problems, they got together in the end <3 and they say alls well that ends well 😆 Though this may sound really cheesy, KaJen also make me believe that whats meant to be will find its way! KaJen had to come to each other cos they were made for each other, even if they took so many years cos they're soulmates and complete each other :| KaJen have changed my opinion on so many things and just seeing them together and so happy makes me so khush! May they ALWAYS stay this happy and blessed TOUCHWOOD!

And now coming to KaJenians, well its been a hell of a journey being KaJen fans 🤣We have such a love hate relationship with KaJen, like loving them through dmg and then hating them when they both went MIA after it ended and we just kept on hoping for a litttle glimpse of them which we saw in the sbs party, with both of them acting so off just cos they were trying to hide their relationship LOL. And then the excitement we all felt when we saw them at aamir sanjeeda's sangeet and it was so obvious that they were together, unkiii chori pakdi gayi 😆 and then all the madness and shaadi celebrations :| ITS BEEN AMAZING loving KaJen and being their fan and i am so happy ONE YEAR has already passed of their wedding! Time flies!

Again, may God always bless KaJen and may they beee happy hameshaaa ke liye <3

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 11 years ago