Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
What is Abhay supposed to feel right now? Angry, wary, interested, intrigued, or amused?
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pia has only one recollection of the night her mother died.That moment before she died.the rest has been erased .Abhay was unable to remove this part of her memory because this one memory Pia just could not forget.Does it make sense?.She was around 9 or when she lost her mother, and this is some memory she wanted to keep because it was her mother's last moments no matter how hard it was trying to remember so ABhay could not erase it.🤔 Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It does because it means Piya loved her very much and it changed who she was as a person
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yayyy , finally we did it ! ðŸ¥³
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Siberian_Pigeon

pia has only one recollection of the night her mother died.That moment before she died.the rest has been erased .Abhay was unable to remove this part of her memory because this one memory Pia just could not forget.Does it make sense?.She was around 9 or when she lost her mother, and this is some memory she wanted to keep because it was her mother's last moments no matter how hard it was trying to remember so ABhay could not erase it.🤔

Really ??? I missed some parts I think , ok , my exam was going on .
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5