Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ram is searching priya everywhere in the party but he does not able to found her... when he passing the staircase a women tells him that his wife wating for him in their room... hearing that ram immedialy climb the stair and walking towards his green room... the room door is open and all the light switch off  and a woman is standing near the window... and her back is face towards him... he cant finger out that it is priya or someone else... the wind blowing the curtain of the room... ram goes near the lady and hesitantly touch her backs when he founds no response from the lady he tries to move from their but the lady holds his hand and put it in her waist..

on the other hand on the party priya is looking for ram everywhere but there is no sight of ram... so she goes to near vikram and neha and ask them if they know where ram is?  they said that they did not seen him after the sangeet... now priya is little bit tensed... she wants to talk to him... she made a big mistake... she needs to say sorry to him... she cant bear the guilt anymore... thinking all this priya moving towards the drink corner... some women are gathering there.. and talking about their jewellery and make up... when they saw priya.. they star to talk about ram...

1st lady: did you saw today ram is looking so hot...

2nd: yes yaar now i m just wanted to in his arms

3d lady: dont look at am he is mine...

4 lady: by the way where is ram?

1 lady: i saw him going to his room...

hearing all this rubbish talking piya feelings very jealous she takes a soft drinks glass from drink counter and walking towards the women and besides them, priya asked what r u talking about? they do not say anything now priya is feeling more furious before leave the place priya glaring at the women and said... dont dare to think about my ram... if you do so i will show your place...

she hurriedly climb the stair and moving toward their room...
the lady holds rams hand tightly and keeps his head in his shoulder...
ram: priya r u ok? saying that he turns the lady towards him and cups her face in his plams and try to look at her face... suddenly all the light at the room turns on... ram gets a shock to see the lady who is very near to his body...ram seperates him from the lady and looks at the door... at edge of the door priya is standing there she looking at the ram and the lady... her face is expressionless...
ram glares at the lady and says what the hell who r u? how dare you come to bedroom?
lady: ram what r u saying? u called me here... why r u behaving like this?

ram: just stop your bad mouth told me who send you where?

lady: ram dont become so saint to seeing your wife... if i m not wrong she is no more your wife... forget her lets continue where we stop
... saying the this she comes near ram face and try to kiss him at that moment priya hold her wrist tightly and turns her towards herself... and gives a tight slap in her face... how dare you, who give you the right to touch my husband? before i doing anything just leave this place otherwise i will kill you... the lady gets scare to seeing this side of priya she hurriedly leaves the room... now priya and ram are alone in the room...

priya tries to move from there before move from there ram holds her wrist...
ram: priya where r u going?

priya: its really matter to you if so then u will not enjoy with that lady
ram: priya believe me i never seen her before..

priya: do you really think so that i should believe you... if u did not know her what the hell she is doing here?

ram: priya i really dont know her... plz trust me plz...

priya: dont  lied to me mr kapoor...  saying that priya moves near him and hold his coat tightly... ram how could u touch other women?

ram: priya whats happen now? i m not bound to you or nor we have any relationship.. you r just mother of my child... you always telling me this right?you wanted to see me move on t? you left me 5 years ago r u forget that? do you really think that you have left any right on me? if u really care about me than you will try to woo me but no u did not do anything... ohh i forgot how could u do this ... your big ego will not allow to do this... even you dont care about my feeling if so u had not dance with this rajat... where  had he touched?  your waist? your back? that time you did not thought about me once how i would i felt... and today morning what u did u brought rajat here and told me all the rubbished thing... why r u silent now? tell me what is my fault? why u leave me? why u always think about everybody without me? i know what is my fault... my fault is loving you unconditionally... i dont know why i cant hate... i dont know why i want you back... i dont know why still i love you so much... i dont know why i cant see tears in your eyes... i still love you priya madly and deeply...

priya is now totally speechless... she does not know what to say...his every word is true... why she always hurts him so much... slowly tears are falling from her eyes and caressing her cheek and neck... her noise become red... please forgive me mr kapoor... i know i had made a big mistake... i left you for your well being but i did not realize that it will hurt you so much... i have proved a very bad wife... i did not deserve you... you always doing everything for my happiness but what i did... always shouted at you... i dont know how could i so selfish... please mr kapoor give me one last chance... i cant stay away from you anymore... i cant tolerate any women near you...it feels like someone is snatch  my breath away... i have only right on you i have your legal wife... i cant share you with anyone else... i m sorry mr kapoor for everything...  plz dont leave i cant leave without you.. i LOVE YOU Ram... i really really do... saying all this priya breaks down before ram... now she is weeping badly...

ram cant she his love crying like this he goes near her and hugs her tightly... priya press herself more into his arms.. i love you priya... i love you too ram...  ram drops several kiss on her hair...

now guyz u will think what will happen next...

plz guyz leave your comment and hit the like button

Edited by aiyathasan - 11 years ago
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by Alya1991 - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww thanku for this os...
its wonderful...this prediction angle is sweet...glad its not conda...n that lady ran off...
raya back together😃
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice os. Hey I just had a thought, what if Ram has purposely done all this to make Priya jealous and bring out her hidden feelings. May be that lady is just some random lady who has been asked to pretend like she wants to seduce Ram, and then Priya sees all this and gets j and then both confess their feelings.
aiyathasan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuz_mom

nice os. Hey I just had a thought, what if Ram has purposely done all this to make Priya jealous and bring out her hidden feelings. May be that lady is just some random lady who has been asked to pretend like she wants to seduce Ram, and then Priya sees all this and gets j and then both confess their feelings.

yaar i dont think so... it will be ayesha s plan to seduce ram... so that she can blackmail him later.. i think it will be ayesha s friend...  i think i definitely sure that the lady is not priya...
aiyathasan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiyathasan

yaar i dont think so... it will be ayesha s plan to seduce ram... so that she can blackmail him later.. i think it will be ayesha s friend...  one thing i m definitely sure that the lady is not priya...