Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sumitbigfan

Rishi has always loved his wife to the core and that is the uniqueness about Rishi unlike others...

rishi is one of the legendary character of tellywood
my salute to him πŸ˜Š
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pari ek chota sa quote for Sumit Vats: D harder u work, d luckier u get! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Dil jeet gaya hain banda coz of his dedication to improve himself and that is something which nobody can take away from him! In one year Sumit has shown tremendous improvement in his acting skills and I know this is just d beginning for him! Let d biased people keep criticising Rishi and Sumit! πŸ˜†Sumit is here to stay!πŸ˜‰ Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

awww ranjini ji πŸ€—
i was waiting for ur comment πŸ˜›
exactly we arent justifying, this post was made wid pure intentions telling a tale about a man who loved once and dat was for forever πŸ˜³ but sadly fingers wont stop raising because of biasness πŸ˜• but now it hardly matters to us, its not a nascent show dat evidences are needed to prove him, sumit has already proved himself and we love zashi dats all πŸ˜³

@bold: yeh pari thats all..  I watch HD for my hero SV & for my cute evergreen couple inshi / zashi..Rest dont bother.  i am seriously telling u now i am not at all worried because the way inshi / zashi are loving each other is beyond my thinking.  i know for any given critical condition, they will be together like before leap.  god bless this couple & save from evil eyes  
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

I have one request to every one who feels the a way I do.  Am tired of people's bashing on this forum.  They write about Rishis character, morals and support others characters immoral behavior and put them on  higher grounds . When they talk about morality it's always one sides and never justified . eg Sweta behavior is justified but Rishis is not. I can justify Rishi behavior much better  than Sweta behavior . So these people are not really talking about Rishi the character but they are talking about , their dislike for SV for some reason. I think they do not like him with RP. So we need to ignore every post they make so they do not get chance to rebuttal . Same point made over and over with some new twist and more hostility every day , WHy do we need to react ? Let it go . Avoid headaches, 
  I do not understand if these people do not like lead couple. Cannot see their romance , then why do the see the show? I read  about threats over and over in the forum " I am not  going to watch the show or I have stopp watching the show" but they come back and comment !!!! Be consistent you will get more respect  from me and other!!! So guys if you like INSHI/ ZASHI just ignore !!!!!!!

Hema, correctly said.   We have to ignore those type of posts.  πŸ˜ƒ