Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
for me...it's really boring...if they show sidhu...i do some incompleted work and sit(woh bhi aaram se)...itna time dikha ra hai bigboss sidhu ko (jab sidhu baath karthi hai tho)
Mehr-k thumbnail
Yes absolutely  . He is better than other specimens . At least he talks something meaningful . To some it sounds boring and to some  it's interesting . 😉
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No i dont its borring at all... But if u cant understand his talks then obviously u'll think its borring... He talks loud and in poem forms which make it look like weird talks but i like his talks n speech... He doesnt talk nonsense.. He makes sense but u just need to understand.. He just has his own way which is unique
Originally posted by: -Ginni-

No i dont its borring at all... But if u cant understand his talks then obviously u'll think its borring... He talks loud and in poem forms which make it look like weird talks but i like his talks n speech... He doesnt talk nonsense.. He makes sense but u just need to understand.. He just has his own way which is unique

I'm DELIGHTED to be counted among those too stupid/shallow to understand the wisdom/poem forms of this sub-human specimen! THANK GWAD!
Wander back to the AT,may be???
Originally posted by: znursingh

I'm DELIGHTED to be counted among those too stupid/shallow to understand the wisdom/poem forms of this sub-human specimen! THANK GWAD!
Wander back to the AT,may be???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We mortal beings can't even touch the shadow of our Mahaa purush and his mahanta bhari vartalaap 😆😆

As for the question, I would have enjoyed his big talks only if they weren't filled with hypocrisy and were implemented time to time instead of being thrown in the air like balloons 😛
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"All talk and no action" is the way to describe sidhus talks.. complete hypocrite
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Nope but that's because I'm not a mindless drone in need of hollow motivational speeches.
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bakwas sirf...has no credit-ability to say such things 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was not fake it was off topic! 
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Nope but that's because I'm not a mindless drone in need of hollow motivational speeches.

Welcome to the club of the  Too Shallow/Too Stupid to "GET" his words of wisdom & appreciate his "poem forms"! We deserve a Paean Club for tolerating the moron with reasonable grace,me thinks!

A blight AND plague upon his fanbots who wander out of the ATs & ruin random threads!

Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago