Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
ohkay i know there is nothing serious between them πŸ˜† but i love their jodi
awww... i was blushing when sallu my cutie pie β€οΈ 😳 was flirting with sana it was so cute and innocent moment i loved it
and he was so happy after hearing sana's reply ...thereafter he could not speak anything both were blushing and exchanging smiles lol sallu u should marry now πŸ˜†
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I think the same.. They should marry, will look cute ^_^
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ummhh, i haven't as yet  read any thing about their link  up..  in every season you have one celeb, swooning on him..he's such good fun..

Originally posted by: Love_Kunwar

Even I think the same.. They should marry, will look cute ^_^

they wont marry as far as i know salmaanπŸ˜† and sana must be quite younger than him but yup they do look good together 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

ummhh, i haven't as yet  read any thing about their link  up..  in every season you have one celeb, swooning on him..he's such good fun..

oh yes i know there is nothing between themπŸ˜‰ but i must say salmaan is really good at flirting 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its fun to watch him live he is really entertaining  and cute
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...both khans no problem...when the show is about to complete...sana said Eid mubarak...salman responded immediately...if happens good...love them
yasper75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
massive age difference.
she's more like his daughter