Posted: 11 years ago

thnx shaffy for supporting me in all my ff's n more๐Ÿ˜‰
luv u gal ๐Ÿค—

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Faria.

very nice  .
though MN was  my first  choice but  i loved  Raya also.
Happy to see Raya version..

keep it up

thnk u faria ...for appreciating my ffs all along :)
earlier i also thought m just changing the names!!! but reading same ff in context of raya or mayur changes the feel n becomes a new stry all ovr 
luvumjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awesome part yar too cute RaYa... & kids r more cute then them... awww kisi vissi ahem ahem... amezing update... but one request plz change aweetu with Golu or poler bear next time... suits more on Ram if u don't mind... do next soon waiting...

thnks for the suggestion!!! will chnge now only :)
luvumjht thumbnail

Part 4

Hotel Room Mumbai

Evening

Ram and Priya were getting ready for the party... Ram  was wearing a formal black suit with black shirt ... flashing his dimples ...he was luking lyk 

a million dollar hunk ... Priya on the otr hand wore a lovely black net saree ...she was standing infrnt of the mirror ... giving final make up touches...

Suddenly ..Ram came near Priya and said

R: Priya tumne meri watch dekhi hai kya? I cant find it anywhere

Priya turned her head sideways 

P: Side waali table pe hai Ram

Ram swiftly snaked his arms around her waist ... Priya turned her head towrds the mirror... she saw the reflection of Ram hugging her frm behind 

with his head resting on her shoulder flashing his mischivious grin... 

Priya ddnt undrstnd why Ram was suddenly so happy...At the same instant he moved his left hand... Priya saw Ram was already wearing his watch 

Priya turned her head sideways and glared at Ram...he pecked her lips and turned her towrds him, he cupped her face with his hands..and luked into her deep brown eyes

...even tough she was angry her eyes were filled wid so much luv for him that Ram cud not resist and strtd gving a trail of kisses along her lips ...

Priya who didnot respond at the beginning also strtd to respond back

.within no tym the soft kisses turned into a passionate one 

Priya grabbed Ram's shoulder tightly while Ram pulled her closely from the waist...aftr sumtym dey pulled away wid  satisfied smiles on their faces...and hugged each otr

R: by the way Priya ek baat bolo

P: hmmm

R: Aaj main kaisa lag raha hun 

P: By god Ram ye toh mera question hona chaiye tha na??  

R: uff ..kaam ki baat chod ke sab bolo tum 

P: accha baba bahut handsome lag rahe ho ...tum toh aaj John ko bhi peeche chod do By GOD!!! 

Suddenly Ram pulled away frm the hug

R: haan ..yahi toh sunna tha...sum one is waiting for me in coll..jaldi karo 

Suddenly Ram turned n left frm the rooom...Priya got bit confused

********************************************************************************************************************************

{Backgrnd information : apart from teaching in the college ..Ram had also written some course books...the books were an instant seller...

and gained Ram lot of name fame and laurells...even in the reunion party ..Ram was declared the cheif guest }

Fynlly they reached the party..Arjun n Karan were busy with their Uday mama  ...While the othrs were busy interacting wid their old pals...

Den aftr sum tym Shukla sir called Ram on stage...when Ram got down frm the stage ...Priya rushed towards Ram...but Ram turned in the 

opposite direction n turned towards CJ n Shukla Sir...

The whole evening Ram was indifferent to Priya ... Priya ddnt lyk it ...Priya was excited to meet her old frnds ...but the main reason why she 

came to excel was that she wanted to stay close to Ram n remmbr their past togther...but Ram seemed least intrstd in her at that point of tym...

With a sad heart she moved away from the party and strtd walking along the college corridor...passing by the corridor she remmbrd her past wid Ram...her fights with Ram, 

how their frndship grew...she crossed the  library ...she remmbred their frst kiss ...she crossed the science section ..how de stayed der for few days aftr their marraige...

remmbring all dis a lone tear drop escaped her eye

She was lost in her thoughts ...wen all of a sudden she was pulled inside a classroom ...the door of the class was tightly shut and she crashed into someones chest

...it was vry dark inside the class

P: Ram...ye kya kar rahe ho 

guy : kabhi toh us Ram ko chod ke ...meri taraf toh dekho Priya 

Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
who is the guy who pull priya in class room
๐Ÿ˜ฒand where is ram ๐Ÿ˜•
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab ye kya twist hai๐Ÿ˜•...
oh oh...jaldi update karo...
nice suspense
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
where is Ram... why he is ignoring Priya... n who is this new guy pulled Priya in claas room... btw nice part loved the starting romantic moments of RaYa... great work do connt soon...