Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamainchara01

First of all Madam Tanya is trying to say things which has no meaning and you are supporting her acts, you two make a good pair to create a strom in the forum...take it easy i just shared an information that i noticed sterday, and madam tanya got pissed off for no nonsense reason.

my dear, first of all I am not at all pissed with your thread.. I respect individual's opinions and was just giving mine... its just my way of writing that may give u an impression that I felt bad for ur post... not at all ...  :)

secondly don't call me madam... I am your average girl next door type humble person :o) so Tanya will be ok for me to be called

well as a couple, who knows, but I don't like natural disasters including storm ... hehe

take care
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanya.91

my dear, first of all I am not at all pissed with your thread.. I respect individual's opinions and was just giving mine... its just my way of writing that may give u an impression that I felt bad for ur post... not at all ...  :)

secondly don't call me madam... I am your average girl next door type humble person :o) so Tanya will be ok for me to be called

well as a couple, who knows, but I don't like natural disasters including storm ... hehe

take care

Even if you were giving you opinion without knowing wat other person is trying to say coming to a conclusion that i was making fun of Niketan here was wrong. It was just an information and you could have taken that as an information just like others did, Is main hasne wal kya baat hain gives an impression as if i was mking fun of niketan which is wrong. I did not write any such thing to make anyone feel i was mking of him or anything to say men shud not use fairness cream.
Edited by Shamainchara01 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha thanks for getting personal and proving my point about pot,kettle black.😕 

NO PERSONAL COMMENTS PLEASE.
Your initiative of making personal comments and provoking Xaffron was totally uncalled for.
Lets make this forum a peaceful pleasant experience for all without any malice for anyone in heart.

.peace.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Topic locked to be reviewed as many reports on it. Will be opened shortly after DT goes through it. Thanks for your patience :)
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shamainchara01: Know this is a fun topic but news related to contestants which is not connected to the BB6 show are not allowed. As if we allow good info outside of BB on contestants then controversial topics on contestants should be allowed. Hence to keep it fair no news which is not connected to BB show is allowed. If Niketan talks about his ad on the show then it can be allowed otherwise no. Hence this topic will be closed. Also please refrain from passing remarks on other members.

dytmona: Please post pictures in picture gallery. BB6 Picture Gallery [NO COMMENTS]. Photos posted should be in line with IF COC.

Yankees: Kindly do not get personal with members.

tanya91: If you find any post making personal comments on you, just report it. But quoting and replying make the topic go haywire. And when other ppl jump in it does not help the matters. Also please No moral policing by members as DT is here to take care of the forum.

DejaVu.: Please refrain from making unnecessary personal remarks on members which in turn makes them come back at you too. Hence lets avoid personal comments on each other.

-Xaffron- :
Supporting a member would look fine but at times it put oil to the fire and escalate the matter. Also bringing in other people's auqaat is not appropriate. Any posts making personal remarks can be reported and not retaliated with same or more fervor.

As this topic is not related to BB6 show as stated earlier it is being closed.

Regards,
BB6 DT