Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not find Vrajesh very funny. He to me appears to be one who wants to stay in lime light. Also he is too opinionated person, at least that is what it appears to me.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
one tym two tym ...it looked funny ...than his comic style is repetative...it gets boring !!1
I think he's entertaining. Some of the things he comes up with at times can be a laugh ðŸ˜† but I also think he's holding back. There's much more to Vrajesh than what meets the eye. He's not just a joker...he's clever. 
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like him, he is quite funny!!! The way he said in the camera for kashif "Yeh theek to ho jayenge na" I really like his sense of humor!!!! He is also quite mature! He understands things well!
Oye_Chal_Hat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverbug

ashka wont win, she comes across as extremely fake. 

not saying others are real, but she comes across as openly fake. anyone can see through her fakeness.

Everyone knows how fake Juhi was but still they made her win. So anything is possible

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HIGHLY annoying and OPINIONATED =====moreover he is NOT a good listener -/ @@ -  I did not like his COMEDY in movies EITHER --- / @ He is always LOUD / -

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverbug

He's weird, he sings/rhymes a lot, his sense of humor is odd, and he comes across as a snot which I really don't understand because this guy hasn't done jack. He should have left his "not so" comic persona at the doorstep, I would have found him more tolerable then.

he thinks he is doing funny,but no...t when ever i see his expression its like puke
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like him in Chotay Boss task!!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not know why we are discussing winners !! The winner has been decided on day 1. In such a field of unequals, there is nothing that can beat Sidhu Baba.

Everyone else is fighting for the finalist spots only..

Btw - I find Vrajesh all right.. He is not here to just make people laugh, he has all shades of emotion and hence appear true to me. Yes, he is bit cautiously doing his captain's job and there is nothing wrong in it - he does not want to be in everyone's bad book by being a strict captain - none likes a strict monitor!!

Sidhu, Uravashi, Sana - my guess for this year's finalists except there is some strong wc entry, Sayantani may have an outside chance depending on how the nomination works and if she is wiling to create more footage for her!!
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

I do not know why we are discussing winners !! The winner has been decided on day 1. In such a field of unequals, there is nothing that can beat Sidhu Baba.

Everyone else is fighting for the finalist spots only..

Btw - I find Vrajesh all right.. He is not here to just make people laugh, he has all shades of emotion and hence appear true to me. Yes, he is bit cautiously doing his captain's job and there is nothing wrong in it - he does not want to be in everyone's bad book by being a strict captain - none likes a strict monitor!!

Sidhu, Uravashi, Sana - my guess for this year's finalists except there is some strong wc entry, Sayantani may have an outside chance depending on how the nomination works and if she is wiling to create more footage for her!!

not urvashi in the final list..