Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akash08

well if we can have Ajit Agarkar fan in cricket (really such people exist), we can have Kashif fan too !!!

seems like he was a cricketer when I was a kid... I remember I liked some Agarkar... I donno, if he is the same one ðŸ˜ƒ
nads_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he parrot will record what housemates say and then later on in the season the parrot will repeat it infront of random housemates to cause fights or arguments. 

The fish will give secret tasks to chosen housemates and tell them to hide something or act wierd.

I know this bcoz the fish has happened in the UK Versions but a talking tree was used then later the tree was turned into a talking cupboard.

Same with the parrot it was used in Big Brother UK.

The parrot may also be used as a task as to who said what and about whom.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kashif kashif all the way ... 😆 forum is bomberd with his name...jokes apart..hez pretending to be smeone hez not...n thats y hez gettng so much of love here...I want to see real kashif...
Minionite thumbnail
I understand the point of your topic, but I still feel that Kashif is not the regular common man. There's something more to it. Maybe he's acting or something else.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Its not about a group forming or something like that,its that most are the people are after him.He is a true person and i m with him.We are all surrounded by abhorrently pemmemist people.We take everything of him in a negative way.I saw those pics aswell as the whole scene and it had nothing to do with preverted looks.We are being ******* narrowminded.InshaAllah Kashif will win
DianaPrince thumbnail
kaashif:main karoun to saala character dheela hai

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Today in BB, we heard a sound coming from the Fish... I am sure, the fish was complaining about Kashif... she is fed up of Kashif... ðŸ˜•
O Pleaaaz... 
You guys are so highly imaginative... with such great fantasies...
Today, I read alot of topics about "Kashif's pervertic looks" and his line "bedroom mein chalain"
Guyzzz... I saw the episode right now... and I was amazed at your imagination...
When Kashif was supposedly giving pervertic looks to Karishma... he was very honestly "cleaning"... it was Karishma who was jumping in the whole scene... "main laaty hoon na"
Honey word was used in a very normal tone... it didnt seem like Kashif meant it for Karishma...
and the bedroom line... did everyone actually didnt hear one of the girls saying something about cleaning the bedroom...😲
Bhagwaan aaj baarish naa karna... bechara Kashif pe blame hoga😳

ðŸ˜†@Bold lol lol 

yes someone said bedroom ma pehle then kashi said ðŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Today in BB, we heard a sound coming from the Fish... I am sure, the fish was complaining about Kashif... she is fed up of Kashif... ðŸ˜•
O Pleaaaz... 
You guys are so highly imaginative... with such great fantasies...
Today, I read alot of topics about "Kashif's pervertic looks" and his line "bedroom mein chalain"
Guyzzz... I saw the episode right now... and I was amazed at your imagination...
When Kashif was supposedly giving pervertic looks to Karishma... he was very honestly "cleaning"... it was Karishma who was jumping in the whole scene... "main laaty hoon na"
Honey word was used in a very normal tone... it didnt seem like Kashif meant it for Karishma...
and the bedroom line... did everyone actually didnt hear one of the girls saying something about cleaning the bedroom...😲
Bhagwaan aaj baarish naa karna... bechara Kashif pe blame hoga😳

You are so right.. people are jumping on Kashif for god knows what.. what has he done? He is flirting around with young girls in the house.. and what are the girls doing? Karishma doesn't want to lose her hold on him.. and that's ok?? but it's not ok if he compliments her calling her fruit?? ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: purva

You are so right.. people are jumping on Kashif for god knows what.. what has he done? He is flirting around with young girls in the house.. and what are the girls doing? Karishma doesn't want to lose her hold on him.. and that's ok?? but it's not ok if he compliments her calling her fruit?? ðŸ˜•

yes double standards ðŸ˜†