Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Its a known fact that when someone is nominated, he/she prone to be more entertaining for the sake of votes.

Our otherwise quiet & lost Nirahua after his world famous Lapangaa Lapangaa act, has shown a great promise to us audience to keep us entertained atleast after the nominations.

I was so touched with his ajeeb o ghareeb directonless jokes, and especially the way he was showing his ganday mailay peelay daant in the mirror and also has done a choti si quicky kulli/mouthwash (sampat's influence 😆) in a way that I left my lunch halfway when I saw that dosage of entertainment of him..eww 🤢

who else is equally amused & mesmerized with Nirahua ji's great dosage of entertainment in today's episode ?

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i guess u haven't seen Sampat Pal Devi brushing her teeth with her finger...
U actually noticed his teeth?? ðŸ¤£
Tambakoo khaata hoga ðŸ¤£
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really disliked that ugly faced guy . today he grated on my nerves too much when he was conversing with camera in a dramatic way .. when he entered show , was like he would not never speak anything to anybody in home but now he seems to be getting another manoj tiwari ...

please , somehow gets him out of show . no need to keep such douchebag in show..
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

I have seen it, and went for an unplanned "vrat"/fasting after that for a day 😆
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

really disliked that ugly faced guy . today he grated on my nerves too much when he was conversing with camera in a dramatic way .. when he entered show , was like he would not never speak anything to anybody in home but now he seems to be getting another manoj tiwari ...

please , somehow gets him out of show . no need to keep such douchebag in show..

agree his communications with the camera were least entertaining and weird
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

at least that lady brushes her teeth with her fingers , but this guy does not seem to be doing that too..😡

Wonder whence did big boss get such uncouth . i doubt if he is any Bhoijpuri star??
tanya.91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

U actually noticed his teeth?? ðŸ¤£

Tambakoo khaata hoga ðŸ¤£

itna muu phaad kar daant dekhaye gaa toh koun iskay sparkling pearls ki chamak say bach sake gaa

😆