Users

Frequent Posters

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
OH GREAT! can another mod open that!
Jia thumbnail
umm, pm mehak...she is usually the one around here to close stuff πŸ˜‰ or preeti (shahidlover...) our mod of CFC πŸ˜ƒ
indiangirl07 thumbnail
i hope everything gets sorted out by tomorrow! gotta sleep! bye everyone!!

maybe see you guys in our new home!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmmmm woit happened to the fanclub yaar anila made a dodo well ive pmed lovely angel now to wait for her to come online and undo the mistake πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
hey guys...there must be a lot of fans of Pulkit in this forum...a lto of pages alredy....wow!...

and most of our siggy's is of pulkit...i go everywhere and in other sections...you can still see him there...

i have a friend, she dont watch kyunki coz' she doesnt have star plus...but when she saw the pic of lakshya.. she liked him and started watching kyunk online...

wow!...he sure has a lot of fan following!!!...im happy to be one....PULKIT IS THE BEST! he's the only nice thing that happened in the leap...for me..otherwise i wouldnt even watch the serial...

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khushix

hey guys...there must be a lot of fans of Pulkit in this forum...a lto of pages alredy....wow!...

and most of our siggy's is of pulkit...i go everywhere and in other sections...you can still see him there...

i have a friend, she dont watch kyunki coz' she doesnt have star plus...but when she saw the pic of lakshya.. she liked him and started watching kyunk online...

wow!...he sure has a lot of fan following!!!...im happy to be one....PULKIT IS THE BEST! he's the only nice thing that happened in the leap...for me..otherwise i wouldnt even watch the serial...

OMG that is sooo true!!! glad that the sigs are working😳.

i watch kyunki cause of him only ❀️ i hope his fan following keeps on increasing!!! 😊

Naina