Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

A Short OS: Moving On..

Mai tumhare liye kuch laya hu.. Ram extended his hand through the jail bars and Priya looked at him.. He had brought a book for her..

Ram: tumhe padhna accha lagta hai na.. isiliye..

It was a book titled  BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAI.. Ye Dharti.. Ye Nadiyaan.. Ye Raina.. Aur Tum..

Ram: Boht acchi story hai..

Priya: Waise aap ko bata du, mai ye kitaab pahd chuki hu.. Badi pyaari love story hai.. Bas mujhe end acchi nahi lagi.. Dono saath nahi reh paate hai na.. isiliye.. Par aap fikr mat kijiye.. Humari love story ki ending aisi nahi hogi.. Issbaar jab hum milenge na, toh humesha ke liye.. Aap ne kitaab di hai toh mai phir se padh loongi.. Aur Maine Neha ke paas aap ke liye kuch rakha hai.. wo aapko de degi..

The warden came in and announced the time was up.. Ram turned around and walked away unable to react.. His life was going away for the next 14 years.. He would hardly be able to meet her.. She would not be a part of his life for quite a long period and Ram was not able to accept that.. He acted strong on the outside.. However, he was totally torn at heart..

First, he came to know about the treacheries of his so called family, then his life, his love was in the prison to save him, and he had lost his so called mother whom he loved more than anybody.. This was too much for him to take and now the next trouble had come.. Priya was to be in prison for the next 14 years.. And she was to be shifted to another city.. The Ram Kapoor, the man who ruled the world was not able to get his wife out of the prison.. That made him sadder..

As soon as he reached KM, he picked up the phone and called Neha..

Ram:  Neha.. Mai abhi priya se milkar aaya.. Wo keh rahi thi ki usne tumhare paas mere liye kuch diya hai.. Kya tum wo mere paas laa dogi?

Neha: Fatty wo tumhare cupboard me hai.. Uss drawer me jisme tum apna pendrive rakhte ho..

Ram: Thanks Neha..

Ram rushed to the closet and opened the cupboard.. he was in such a hurry that he opened the wrong drawer.. He remembered the day after his marriage when he left for US and had forgotten to carry his pendrive.. He had asked Priya to look out for it and she ended up opening the wrong drawer.. How embaressed they had felt..

With tear in his eyes, he went ahead opening the right drawer.. He found a letter addressed to him..

Ram..

Mai aapke paas nahi hu.. Magar har pal aapke saath hu..

Ram felt his way up the words.. He touched every alphabet.. He felt the impressions her pen had made while she had written them.. he felt the impression her tear had left on the envelope..

Slowly, he opened the seal.. Inside were some more letters and a note..

My dear Ram,

I don't know when you will read this letter.. but hope this letter finds you in great health.. That's my only priority.. You told me not so long ago that you cant live without me.. You are wrong Ram..

You can very well live.. You are strong and brave.. And you can get through this.. We shared some wonderful moments together and you made my life..

But I am just a part of you life Ram.. Not your entire life.. Remember our wonderful memories but do not be scared to make some more..

Thank you for being my husband.. For everything.. I'm eternally grateful to you..

Whenever you need me, know that I'm always with you..

Love You Ram..

Priya..

PS.. I left some tasks for you to do.. and the envelopes need to be opened serially.. Do it as I say Ram.. Please.. And open the letters only after u finish the previous task..

Ram broke down , sadness sweeping over him.. Yet he felt some relief that Priya would continue to be with him for sometime..He leafed through the envelopes.. He picked up the first one, wanting to savour every moment of it.. Inside was a small card in Priya's writing..

Ram,

I know aap mummyji se boht pyaar karte thhe.. Neha ne mujhe bataya ki aap ye baat accept karne ko tayaar nahi hai ki mummyji humare beech nahi rahi.. She's no more Ram.. Accept it.. Please Ram, let out your fears.. Trust yourself.. Aap abhi dadi ke paas jaiye.. Unse apne dil ki har baat keh dijiye.. Aap ko thoda sa hi sahi.. par sukoon milega.. Aur dadi ka mann bhi halka ho jayega..

Remember, I'm always with you'

Ram read and re-read the letters again and again.. His sadness turned into joy iknowing that his Priya was back.. Finally, when he could read no more through the tears, he looked outside the window..

He wiped his tears and went towards Dadi's room.. Dadi was sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts.. Ram did as instructed by Priya.. He actually felt lighter.. He actually did feel better.. He lied down and went off to sleep, his head on dadi's lap.. dadi was caressing his hair..

He woke up after sometime and let dadi sleep peacefully.. He ran upto his room and opened Priya's next letter, thanking her for the first..

Ram,

Aap par ab saare parivaar ki zimmedaari hai.. Aapko ab strong rehna padega.. You have to take care of Rishabh ishika and nuts.. Unko iss waqt aapki boht zaroorat hai.. So take care of them and console them.. Unhone apni maa ko khoya hai.. Aap ko nahi khona chahenge.. Aap ko unka saath dena hoga..

Aur haan, mere jane ke baad Sharma parivaar ko bhi aapki zarurat hai.. Wahaan bhi aapko meri kami poori karni hai.. Maa, papa, kartik sab toot gaye honge.. Aapko mere liye unko bhi sambhaalna hoga..

Ram held the letter close to his heart and cried.. He tried his best to do as per Priya's wish.. He spent the next few weeks consoling his siblings and being a son to the Sharma's.. He tried to divert their attention from the current situation and helped them move on in their life without Priya.. He himself was unable to deal with the situation but he tried his best.. When he finally felt satisfied, hat he had done all he could, Ram opened Priya's third letter..

Ram,

Mai jaanti hu aapne apni taraf se poori koshish ki sabko sambhaalne ki.. Aur mai ye bhi jaanti hu ki aap kamiyaab hue honge.. Lekin aap ko mai acchi tarah janti hu.. Aap bacche hai bilkul aur aap ka dhyan rakhne ke lie koi nahi hai..

Galat.. Maa ko wapas le aaiye Ram.. Aap jaante hai wo begunah hai.. Wo aap ke bina bikhar gayi hai Ram.. Unhe apne bte ki zaroorat hai aur aapko apni maa ki.. Unhe ghar le aaiye.. Unka phone number ye hai.. Aap unse baat kijiye Ram.. Wo aapki awaz sun ne ke liye taras rahi hai..

Ram was in a big dilemma.. How would he face his mother after being so rude to her.. After being away from her for so long.. And finally knowing what he had done was wrong.. He did not have the courage.. However, he had to do it for Priya.. He spent days and nights trying to come up with a conversation.. Trying to get some words, that he would tell his mother when he would finally speak to her..

Then one day, in an impulse, he ended up dialing the number he had dreaded so many days.. And the conversation was much simpler than he had thought.. His mother made him feel better.. All he had to do was ask for forgiveness.. His mother was now with him.. To console him when he needed.. to take care of him in Priya's absence.. He had a shoulder to cry on in grief.. A person to share his happiness.. He thanked god that Priya was his wife.. Once he had brought his mother back to KM, he opened her next letter..

Ram,

Ab aap office jaiye.. Boht waqt ho gaya hai aapko office gaye hue..Wahaan pata nahi aap ke bina kaam kaise chal raha hoga.. Go there and sort out all the problems.. Aap hi kehte the na aap babuji ki company ko kuch nahi hone denge.. To ab aap aise kaise kar sakte hai?

Office jake Kapoor Pharma ko theek kariye aur uske profits ko phir se ussi institution me donate karna shuru kijiye..

Ram woke up early the next morning.. He got ready and reached office.. It was a pleasant surprise to his staff and family.. He struggled day and night.. became the same workaholic that he was.. He put in all his efforts and brought Kapoor industries to its former glory.. His business was bang on target within the period of a year and a half..

Once satisfied that he had done as per Priya's wish, he opened the last envelope..

Ram,

Congratulations!! Mai jaanti thhi aap ye kar dikhayenge.. I'm so proud of you Ram..

Ab aapne wo sab kar lia hai jo maine aapse kaha.. Aap jeena seekh gaye hai Ram.. Aap ke paas aapka poora parivaar hai.. Aapke dost hai.. Aur aapki company hai..

Mai bhi jaldi aap logon ke paas aa jaungi ram.. Tab tak, aapko wo sab karte rehna hai jo maine in chittion me likha tha.. Aur haan khush rahiyega.. Aap khush rahenge toh hi mai sukoon se reh paungi..

Ram held the letter and cried.. He felt lonely and sad.. for so many days he was living for Priya.. Living as per her instructions.. But now he had to live his life alone for the next few years.. Priya would not be there to guide him.. To help him move on.. He had to live.. And live happily.. Just for Priya.. And he would do just that'

The End..

No sorry.. The BEGINNING..

A total sucker for P.S I love You.. and inspired by the same!!

Edited by RaYaKapoor - 11 years ago
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Thanks yaa!!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz write more stories...love reading them all.
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Magnificent! I enjoyed it to the core:-D
We want more from you :-)
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

plz write more stories...love reading them all.

Writing a FF!! Dunno if ur reading it!! Will surely write more...
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaYaKapoor

Writing a FF!! Dunno if ur reading it!! Will surely write more...

i do read it yar...😃
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya u r really a sucker for that novel man!!!!!!!!
The moment I read about letters I thought this gal is crazy for that. LOL
Nice O.S
Edited by ChitaRK - 11 years ago
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really awesome OS..liked it too much...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its damn good...i just got carried away reading it...
i wish it comes true in the serial too...
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it and surely its a begining not the end