Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

U doubt it, m all ready to pinch u 😆 I hav missed u damn so so so so much! Hw r u di n hwz life?

Miss does to come close...

Me good! U ? college keeping u busy?
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Miss does to come close...

Me good! U ? college keeping u busy?

M fine too! I got my last sem runnin so things r really hectic n if same continues I m to loose my mental balance 😆 I got clg exams starting in april plus i got so many entrance exams for admission to MBA course agn beginnin in April! Dunno hw wil i manage 😔
-Sheena- thumbnail

M fine too! I got my last sem runnin so things r really hectic n if same continues I m to loose my mental balance 😆 I got clg exams starting in april plus i got so many entrance exams for admission to MBA course agn beginnin in April! Dunno hw wil i manage 😔

Double trouble for u...😛 Na, u will be fine..have full faith in u and ur multi tasking skills..Try not to stress much about it..you will ace them all..🤗
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ sheena di, hope that i m able to manage things! So u watchin MKAP! Saw d new promo, so K has put behind bars so that P can prove her mahaanta 😔 by gettin SS his property! Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS... Wish she would concentrate more on MKAP..
-Sheena- thumbnail

@ sheena di, hope that i m able to manage things! So u watchin MKAP! Saw d new promo, so K has put behind bars so that P can prove her mahaanta 😔

Still watch..😛 

It seems to be her new "pratigya" to get the property back the promo..

K behind bars coz KN is too much of a weasel to face him head on..he is scared of K..😆

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

TFS... Wish she would concentrate more on MKAP..

Exactly my thought...her concentration seems to be on everything apart from Mkap at times..
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tfs...
Not relatd to MKAP, i thnk no need to worry, if anythng lyk tht then the article would hav mentioned it!!! Its time for MKAP to show the magic again to survive for long... Hope for the best!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Pearl mam lands into trouble often with her crew..her divided attention between the two projects is surly affecting MKAP... which is not good for her upcoming projects as well.

She shot to fame because of MKAP and better treat this show with top priority, a popular MKAP can surly give her other shows a big boost.
Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing, love😊