Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 1973anu

But this month the Kolaveri by the cvs on us.

Nice VM

😆 Thanks🤗

Originally posted by: knraji

Hi Maneet, Very nice VM with apt scenes👏👏for Kolaveri song...enjoyed it😛.

Glad you liked it, thanks🤗
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The new VM - Aakanksha VM - Daru Desi - Watched it on YT😆

May be I am the first one to comment on this VM, as you haven't added in this thread yet.
😉

Mishu dear... After a long time you have made a MM VM... It was superb, loved it to the core... I loved the scene you have added with the dialogues and especially the one at the award function😆

Also I liked all your other VMs which you have added on YT,  And of course loved the one Sonu on Monu VM - Mungaru Maleye😆

Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

The new VM - Aakanksha VM - Daru Desi - Watched it on YT😆

May be I am the first one to comment on this VM, as you haven't added in this thread yet.
😉

Mishu dear... After a long time you have made a MM VM... It was superb, loved it to the core... I loved the scene you have added with the dialogues and especially the one at the award function😆

Also I liked all your other VMs which you have added on YT,  And of course loved the one Sonu on Monu VM - Mungaru Maleye😆

Meera - thank you🤗 I wasn't going to add it here, since it is in Aakanksha's birthday thread, did not want to duplicate😆 so appreciate you stopping by here to comment.  Aakanksha is so adorable & humble at her award ceremony, I wanted to capture that for myself, thanks to the uploader of that clip👏 I'm glad you liked it, thanks🤗