Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mem1

Thank you so much.I like the green and peach too. And specially with the new picture over the bed, I like it a lot. But the new colors mean that the promo we saw cannot happen anymore. So this is my attempt at trying to get back that promo.πŸ˜‰.. after they show one or maybe 2 episodes with the big c in the purple room, they can go back once again to the green and peach. I would have no problem with that.πŸ˜ƒ

welcome...do keep writing...😊
Oooh i now understand..the promo was shot in the purple room, is it? Hehehehe so that was the purpose of bringing back the shades!! πŸ˜‰
but sorry yaar if my question is silly: when i saw the promo i didnt notice any purple decor...did i miss it???
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -varun-

welcome...do keep writing...😊
Oooh i now understand..the promo was shot in the purple room, is it? Hehehehe so that was the purpose of bringing back the shades!! πŸ˜‰
but sorry yaar if my question is silly: when i saw the promo i didnt notice any purple decor...did i miss it???

Yes. the promo was in the purple room. the wall was purple. the bed was purple. The walls now are green. I don't blame you for not noticing. I didn't either the first 100 times.πŸ˜‰ but after that I was looking at all the other stuff too. πŸ˜‰
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Really liked it Mem...so many diff versions of how Monday would pan out...and each one so nice...Please update...πŸ‘

Thanks.

Now we just have to wait for monday to see how it REALLY pans out. I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that the CVs have something even better planned for us. 
jaya_5 thumbnail
Hey mem1, it ws so nice ur part 1 n 2, thank u so much. Plz continue soon. Dis sunday is so boring. U cn make it bearable.
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya_5

Hey mem1, it ws so nice ur part 1 n 2, thank u so much. Plz continue soon. Dis sunday is so boring. U cn make it bearable.

Thank you Jaya.  
For the first time in a very long time, weekends are boring and unbearable to us. That is the main symptom for people suffering from BAHLaria....πŸ˜†
Edited by mem1 - 12 years ago
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anizor

awsome, enjoyed your take. plz cont. thanks

Thank you for the encouragement. It is really inspiring me to write more . 
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome ,lovely ...keep posting.
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

<font size="2" color="#990033">Yes. the promo was in the purple room. the wall was purple. the bed was purple. The walls now are green. I don't blame you for not noticing. I didn't either the first 100 times.πŸ˜‰ but after that I was looking at all the other stuff too.πŸ˜‰</font>

oh ONLY 100 timesπŸ˜‰ kuch kam nahi hai kya yaar? πŸ˜†

oh since as you say it was purple in promo, then surely the colour is going back to purple...your story prediction will come true then...😊
mem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan-of-phulwa

awesome ,lovely ...keep posting.

Thank you. BTW, who is Phulwa?

mem1 thumbnail

<font size="2" color="#990033">Yes. the promo was in the purple room. the wall was purple. the bed was purple. The walls now are green. I don't blame you for not noticing. I didn't either the first 100 times.πŸ˜‰ but after that I was looking at all the other stuff too.πŸ˜‰</font>
oh ONLY 100 timesπŸ˜‰ kuch kam nahi hai kya yaar? πŸ˜†

oh since as you say it was purple in promo, then surely the colour is going back to purple...your story prediction will come true then...😊

arre mere dost... Kaam hai, tabhi to sirf 100 times dekha... warna , I could have watched it 720 times a day πŸ˜‰. The promo is only 30 secs you know.