Awww....So Sweet....

premanoj thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys I read this topic in the Shararat forum and I think u will like to read this.... I am only posting about the characters we love:)) Oh by the way it is about how these people planned their Valentine's Day. Enjoy reading itπŸ˜ƒ. And don't forget to post ur comments!!!!

Ronit Roy
(Mihir from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Mr Bajaj from Kasautii Zindagii Kay)

I know this may sound like a clich, but everyday that I spend with my wife is Valentine's Day. This day is earmarked exclusively for romance. So one would make an extra effort to express one's love. I was supposed to be with my wife in Goa this year on Valentine's Day.

But due to a busy work schedule and date problems with the production house, I cannot take her to Goa. So I guess I shall gift her diamond jewellery. Also, since we have a baby, she will also be part of our Valentine's Day.

Manoj Bohra
(Prem from Kasautii Zindagii Kay)

I will be shooting till about 6 in the evening on that day, and after that, will be with my girlfriend. On Valentine's Day, I give her gifts and take her out for dinner β€” but then, that we do almost everyday.

So on that day, I do extra things to express my love for her, like placing some rose petals on my car's roof β€” when she sits in the car, I'll open the roof so that the petals fall on her.

Or, I might place some petals on the ceiling fan, and when she is right under it, switch it on so that she is showered with them. I just want to make her feel special because she is special to me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaNnAT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing n sooo sweet
Raindrop thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Aww Thats So Sweet... 😳
Thanks For Posting!

Anjali
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww Manoj is such a sweetheart!! so's ronit!! thanks for sharing
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow manoj...simple yet cute ideas!!
premanoj thumbnail
I know it's so sweet of them.............No problemo:)) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
premanoj thumbnail
I know eh! He is such a sweetheart.......awww, teejay is so lucky to have a boyfriend who is so caring.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..thanks so much for putting this up again. I agree, it is extremely cute. Awww..I love what Ronit's said!

Lucky u Neelam;))
premanoj thumbnail
I wish I knew someone who was that loving and caring with me 😳 ...........
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
Originally posted by: premanoj

I wish I knew someone who was that loving and caring with me 😳 ...........

😳😳😳