Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mans thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: prap

thanks everyone who voted for me even in a single category...... 😊

and mans you are so sweet you voted me in so many....thanks.....but i wasn't a true candidate for some of them......anyways thanks....i ejoy getting voted no matter for what!!! πŸ˜†

well in Idol section you are one of the member whome I talk regularly I mean in chhote baba and other threads...u deserve all those awards anyway and prayas too😊
prap thumbnail
awwww......so sweet..... 😊
mans thumbnail

awwww......so sweet..... 😊

how come u changed ur smile fromπŸ˜† to 😊 here ? pepsi and diet coke ka asar...one day whoever reads our Poor Jokes gonna make me diet pepsi plus Diet Coke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mans - 18 years ago
prap thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

how come u changed ur smile fromπŸ˜† to 😊 here ? pepsi and diet coke ka asar...one day whoever reads our Poor Jokes gonna make me diet pepsi plus Diet Coke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ha......thread change toh smile bhi change...hehe....but why haven't you yet uploaded them? i was soooooo waiting for the coke!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see i returned to my original smile....but that's more of a laugh!!!!πŸ˜†

mans thumbnail

ha......thread change toh smile bhi change...hehe....but why haven't you yet uploaded them? i was soooooo waiting for the coke!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see i returned to my original smile....but that's more of a laugh!!!!πŸ˜†

now u sound like prap ...I was thinking may be prayas talking with ur Id ...where is prayas bro ? havent talk to him about monu ...may be tommorowπŸ˜† I was thinking to post mine and monu story ...what u think ?think about prayas before giving answerπŸ˜›
prap thumbnail
ok so being sweet is prayas and laughing is more like me...hehe... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anyways, yes do write the story.......prayas will of course not mind....but please don't make it so much funny that i fall from my chair reading it....so yeah..looking forward to read it!!! (i wonder which smiley should i put....ok i think i will go with..ummm...never mind i will just avoid this confusion and put nothing!!! hehe..) πŸ˜†
mans thumbnail

ok so being sweet is prayas and laughing is more like me...hehe... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anyways, yes do write the story.......prayas will of course not mind....but please don't make it so much funny that i fall from my chair reading it....so yeah..looking forward to read it!!! (i wonder which smiley should i put....ok i think i will go with..ummm...never mind i will just avoid this confusion and put nothing!!! hehe..) πŸ˜†

I know prayas wont mind ..he gonna be sweetest member officially soonπŸ˜›
anyway bye in this thead too ..see you tommorow with same smile I mean thisπŸ˜†