swayam knows tushar hi sujal hai!!!lolz

londong33za thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey gus i know i keep writung that we (uk fans) r behind almost 6 months but this weeks episodes are fantastic, from swayam getting a gun to shoot tushar, slapping charu memsahib, tushar and accident and swayam finding out that tushar is sujal im excited|!!! although i know that swayam stops the wedding etcccc lolllz but had to share it with other uk fans (or other fans) because we are just seeing this now. tomorrow i think its the 'suposed' wedding that should be a laugh lolll 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well get ready to see some mega boring episodes of KTH in the days ahead.
I dont wanna spoil it 4 u, but Archita, she is gonna go to comma when she is about to tell every1 that Tushshar is Sujal, Swayam is gonna stop her from doing so...and then Archita is gonna fall off the cliff and she's gonna go into comma and Charu is actually gonna marry Tushar 🤢
londong33za thumbnail
hey yea i know iv read the updates and watched the episodes lollz as were behind in the uk i still watch them lollz
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uk fans ko pata nahi k unke saath kya anarth honey wala hai..Apni life barbaad karahe hain KTH dekh kar! 😆
kavya1 thumbnail
same here were behind in the uk 6 months but i still watch kahiin to hoga can sumeone please tell why does swayam stop kasish and tusssars wedding?
Swayam tries to stop the wedding b copz he doesnt want anybody to know that Tushar is Sujal and thats why he hurts Archita because Archita is the only 1 who knows...
Swayam tries to stop the wedding b copz he doesnt want anybody to know that Tushar is Sujal and thats why he hurts Archita because Archita is the only 1 who knows...
londong33za thumbnail
hey guys y lot always talkin down kth?, yeh fair enough ur allowed to express ur views but we love it!!!! bring it on kth!!! lolllz i presume after todays episode that the wedding takes place mon!!!