Frequent Posters

*Pinky Rulez* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
this topic has been discussed milliions of times 😡 😡 😡
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dancnballa23

It's been the most terrible decision since the invention of the wheel.

😆
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
i always thought that a girl should have been brought in rather than anuj... and jolly will b back for indian idol 3 😆
nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabal_cog

I think even Jolly would have been better than ANUJ

i personally dont like anuj but jolly she is 🤢.... so i dont agree with you buddy...

battosai64 thumbnail
I completely agree. THey should have brought back a girl. He has delivered,what?, ONE good performance. And b/c of him and the people giving him slack because he's new, the better contestans like Meenal and Antara got out. 😡
rajarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bis_123

hey i was thinking that jolly was a female contestant and when she had to leave, they broaugt back a boy but not a girl which made less girls and more boys! they shudn't have done that who agress.?if you say that bringing back anuj was good then expalin why cuz i really don't like him!😕

I have wondered about this too. I wonder what criteria they had for bringing back Anuj, though I must agree Anuj had sung really nicely in piano round, but Dilpreet and Sandeepa were great too.

jayy thumbnail
jyotsna should have come as she was the next highest in that particular piano round after jolly...that would have been fairer
What wud have been fair is, Instead of bringing Anuj, they shud have just kept Neha