Where is Artee??

9904alisha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
In Mauritius in yesterday's episode we saw that Raizada family is able to know that Vedika and Lali were the same person and Artee is leaving the house. But according to the updates i  have read till now there is no mention of Artee. So friends do you think Artee will come back again in Sindoor to recognise Dhruv???? Please give your comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think she will come back!
kusum4u thumbnail
I think may b Aarti wil come back some years later with Dhruv child. Remember, Dhruv had accepted her Arti, he had taken her in his arms (but was lookg at Ved pic at same time), i guess, whn they wil b out of idea, they will show Arti is back with a child.

p.s hey 9904alisha, to ena kyunki saas so story???
9904alisha thumbnail
Hey kusum have pm ukyunki saas so story
zara18 thumbnail
OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AND REALLY HOPE NOT ARTI HAS DHRUV CHILD. WHY DO VEDIKA AND DHRVE ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS IN THERE LIFE WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE AND HAPPY. WHY CANT THEY JUST GO AND ATTACK OTHER COUPLE 😆
zara18 thumbnail
oh i just thought of something what if arti died of childbirth and her last wish was if dhruve and vedika keep the baby in that way vedika will deffintly be happy becoz i think i once remeberd watching that she couldnt have kids so in that way dhruv and vedika will have son/daughter in there life .......awww that will be kinda sweet dhruv and vedika raising child 😆
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...ya'll are way behind but i really don't she'll come back and if she does, they she SHOULD hang out with antraiksh and marry him
9904alisha thumbnail
Hey this is going too far now. How can Artee marry Ant because he already has his wife Kajal 😛
Aesha thumbnail
yeah it is possible that she was pregnant when she left the house