CID

Salil Ankola (Akshay) also on Fear Factor

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guyz... they jus showed another promo of fear factor and this time it was Akshay and he was sayin that he is scared of heights... the nxt thing u see is Akshay walkin on something very high up!

so far they have showed Tejali (Manasi) and Shweta Salve on Fear Factor.... 😃

Shakil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great! Thanks for sharing Shaks. All the people from CID SB are on the show soo far~
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Rs 1 crore at stake

The winner of each episode of Fear Factor India bags Rs 10 lakh.
2. Episode winners will also feature in a grand finale, with Rs 1 crore for the ultimate winner.

Telly actors participating in Fear Factor India, according to the channel:

Salil Ankola
2. Achint Kaur
3. Vikas Bhalla
4. Tina Parakh
5. Rohit Roy
6. Akashdeep Saigal
7. Narayani Shastri

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
also it had daksh and dr niyati
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Manav-Shweta's Fear Factor
   By: Sandipan Dalal 

Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawaatra
Actor couple Manav Gohil and Shweta Kawaatra will be the first couple to test their physical and psychological limits in the second series of Sony's Fear Factor India, to be shot between November 26 and 29 in Malaysia.

Talking about his preparations, Gohil says, "The very thought of participating in the show gives me a kick. I've always been driven by adventure. I was a little down when I couldn't make it for the first series due to my hectic schedule; I'm not making any special efforts now, other than working out at the gym regularly; building my stamina and ensuring I stay fit."

Manav's snake-savvy

The homework started when Gohil and Kawaatra attempted to take lessons from former participants (who took the test in September), as the latter shared their tough experiences and encounters alike.

Says Gohil, "They all said that it was quite an experience. A few had to attempt a mid-air jump from an aircraft; some landed up with electric fish and a few even pounced on glass sheets. But I believe it's all in your psyche — if you are willing to execute it, you will emerge a winner."

The actor confesses to have developed a taste for bungee jumping, paragliding and water rafting over the years. During his college days, he says he conducted trekking tours to Dalhousie and Manali.

"Once, we were making our way through a jungle during a college camping trip, when I spotted a Himalayan viper. I had to catch the snake before it could attack; I was shivering, but managed to a get a firm grip on it before it made a move," the actor remembers.

Manav is looking forward to the brief that will give them a feel of the daunting tasks. "But the idea of facing such challenges is yet to set in. I'm sure I'm going to feel the anxiety a week before D-day," adds Gohil.

Shweta's goose bumps

However, wife Shweta (presently in Australia) is yet to prepare herself. Gohil informs us that heights, streams of water and worms are "fear elements" for her. Despite the obstacles, the actress is not wavering. "Honestly, it's not her cup of tea," explains her husband.

"She simply wants to explore an adventurous show that we've seen on AXN so far. It's definitely an experience, irrespective of whether you lose or win. Shweta's aware of the fact that she can't overcome the levels ,but she's going to cheer for me — in return, I'm going to give her mental calm."

HIRAK11 thumbnail

on march 10 Akshay is going to be on FEAR FACTOR INDIA

NBA ALL-STAR thumbnail
YEA, IM EXCITED TO SEE FEAR FACTOR INDIA. I SAW THAT COMERCIAL A LOT AND AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SHOW BEFORE. BUT I HAVE USA FEAR FACTOR AND I LOVE THAT SHOW. I HOPE THIS SHOW COMES EVERY WEEK!
Jerichoholic thumbnail
if i am not wrong, the whole fear factor season is already taped rite? 😛 😳
naima_iqbal thumbnail
i love akshay.i want to see him on fear factor.i know he can do it becoz he is the best
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article