shefali....negative....

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey buddies😊

I was just thinking....u might disagree with me but I think that shefali is better suited in a negative role. I know that it is the requirement of the serial 4her 2change and its good that shes being so nice 2bhavri and all but I find her goodie-goodie acting a little funny!πŸ˜† and when I see her sugar coated role in KGGK....I just remember the vampish shefali of the past!

kya kare......uska chehra hi mujhe negative lagta haiπŸ˜†

p.s.......no need 2rush n reply...this is all according 2me target....mujhe shefali se koi khaas attachment NAHIN hai!!!πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah....same here...i missed her talking..you know the kinda...apne aap se bat karna and evil smiles and all.....and everytime i see her i feel she's still same...wheneven she's around i feel something will go wrong..even its not the case anymore..i miss her old days...
riseNshine thumbnail
even I keep on thinking dat somethings gonna happen, coz shefali right now is too gud 2b true! πŸ˜†
jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she really did match the negative role. i don't like that in two dramas she is doing goody goody roles. She should have been negative in one atleast.
Shirley thumbnail
same here....it feels all weird 2 c her in a goody role in KGGK and saarrthi...more used 2 the vil smiles...and the evil revengeful luk...and all that... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
lisha thumbnail
🀒 Yuk..her goody two shoes role is soooo boring man!! i didnt like her being bad either...but it definatley suited her more...
watching her being good is kinda weird...im just expecting her to turn bad agin..dunno why... πŸ€”
tunna thumbnail
ye... she suits in the evil look only... even wen she's good i get the feeling she'll turn bad soon..
Innocent angel thumbnail
i kinda hav a difficulty in accepting her tht way she being so nice 2 everybody n alll tht..........sounds n even luks weird anywayz its asit modi's decision cant help.i actually want arjun 2 still hate shefali but i dont know y????????????? πŸ˜•
s_andy thumbnail
Could be she's acting????????????
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirley

same here....it feels all weird 2 c her in a goody role in KGGK and saarrthi...more used 2 the vil smiles...and the evil revengeful luk...and all that... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

WELL WHAT TO SAY BUT SHIRELY IS ALSO RIGHT

TAMMY