wats going on ray's mind??

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

btw wats he gonna do wid kriya??? or wats his plan??

he was so normal yesterday n he was evn luking at kriya!! n we evn got ray's bckground tune!!

though it was short bt kriyaansh scenes r always so osum!!

its just friday n i ve started missing kriyaansh,...how will these 3 days pass???😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm hell confused after yesterday's epi... Dont hav any idea what he'll do with kriya.. Whatever we expected him to do with kriya turned out to be her dream.. I wonder how Rey's mean world wud be like????😎
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess he will do the sme things which kriya saw in her dreams and remember about IF video ware rey is telling kriya to make coffee for him and do lots more staffs so yeah dats his plan i think.
asmuasmi thumbnail

ya ri8,..i was waiting ki now he will b rude 2 her bt no he evn didnt talk wid her properly,.

Originally posted by: --shama--

I'm hell confused after yesterday's epi... Dont hav any idea what he'll do with kriya.. Whatever we expected him to do with kriya turned out to be her dream.. I wonder how Rey's mean world wud be like????😎

belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he will keep a distance frm her and talk to her like any other "ordinary" student of St.Louis,which will probably hurt Kriya.
Edited by Sydelle - 12 years ago
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi202

ya ri8,..i was waiting ki now he will b rude 2 her bt no he evn didnt talk wid her properly,.

I wish he continue to behave same like yesterday.. Kriya will be soon annoyed if rey dont give any attention to her...😆
asmuasmi thumbnail
agreee,...den wo khud rey se baat karne k liye betaab hogi!!
Originally posted by: --shama--

I wish he continue to behave same like yesterday.. Kriya will be soon annoyed if rey dont give any attention to her...😆

Hudaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i guess he will do the sme things which kriya saw in her dreams and remember about IF video ware rey is telling kriya to make coffee for him and do lots more staffs so yeah dats his plan i think.

yup evn i think so he wil do da same think wot kria saw in her dreamz coz in IF videos wen kria waz interviewed she waz sayin dat rey is very mean n he is makin her do lyk toilet cleanin , waitress work etc!! n evn kria is overconfident smilin 2 herself dat ntn is happenin lyk her dream!! 

asmuasmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hudaak

yup evn i think so he wil do da same think wot kria saw in her dreamz coz in IF videos wen kria waz interviewed she waz sayin dat rey is very mean n he is makin her do lyk toilet cleanin , waitress work etc!! n evn kria is overconfident smilin 2 herself dat ntn is happenin lyk her dream!!

REALLY??? I VENT SEEN DAT VIDEO,...SO I VE NO IDEA ABT IT!!

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think he's just waiting for kria to be alright. Then he will show her his real face which she'll be able to handle. somehow I feel this is his purpose