Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everybody😊

Its so sad to see the entire forum so disappointed just as I was  But what can we do? I once heard EK tell reporters who had raised a point of disinterested audiences that she does not force anyone to watch her shows or movies. Audiences are free to go elsewhere if they are not happy with her wares.😲🤢 Its pointless expecting her to accomodate our wishes.

I too will watch only the monday episodes just to honor my WU commitment to IF if this continues.

Thanks you for ur thoughtful & kind comments.Glad you appreciate my WU so much😳
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The incident between Ashwin and Ships may have a purpose to create a mischief-maker / villun from Priya's side with this sleazebucket. Otherwise, the balance of badness will be 4-0 (4 =  Nih, Mamoo, Nutz, Sid) in favour of Raam.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
which bride is so bossy and constantly arguing about money and principles...or calling down an auto...plus how would 5 fit in one!

that is totally ridiculous...and the bus of relatives...does it not follow the car...or cant they call the other relatives...

nani is the bride and the dad is standing there twiddling his thumbs...the only thing he can do is get emotional or say shipra in frustration...make a phone call...try calling a taxi..instead of nahi milega...and if they had paid for mercedes for the day...call the same company and tell them to call a car...

that scene of her getting out, telling nani to stay in the car,..dad being his usual useless self and trying to hail an auto was the the most pathetic scene and totally killed the mood of the show...totally unneeded...they keep undermining the middle class which is really pathetic and unneeded...and incorrect... if she is such a good organizer, where is the contingency plan...

hope the cvs get their act together,...the fast following and now they are taking the audience for granted and thinking we are dumb or something!////we dont want to see bollywood guests, we just want to see the wedding in August 2011...atleast stick to the month!
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update, didn't get chance to watch it yet