Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much for the article...hope you can get some of ArSha...as for Vinti I could picture her saying all of that. Love the line for Bharat...so funny...Vinti is so down to earth
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: robinc07

Thanks so much for the article...hope you can get some of ArSha...as for Vinti I could picture her saying all of that. Love the line for Bharat...so funny...Vinti is so down to earth

well i m not in change of taking their interview, its ppl on fb n the admins of those D3 pages who take the interview n i search n find them n share it with u guys
n dont worry i m pretty sure there will be ArSha interview soon n u noe save the best 4 the last so its coming soon
LOL yup she is like a tomboy is real life too n she is just like Vishahka n she is really humble n down to earth
n ur welcome 😃
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the interview she rocks man
-Awantika- thumbnail
Hehehe 😉
She's such a chilled out person ❤️
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">LOL same here</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">i say man all the time too</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">i cant finish a sen without man either n then my friends who r girls r just like "i m a woman" hehehe</font>

hey even i keep saying man all the time
i don't really rembr how i got this habit
haha bt its fun
dude she ain't much talkative
her ans were like jitna pucha hai utna hi btana h