Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I  have never watched DMG.. However.. I know KSG has crazy fans and he is a Huge heartthrob and what not..and that is why I have Grave concerns for his appearance!!!

Right now.. AMAR has worked sooo freaking hard to come so far.. and  now he is finally  appreciated for his dancing, acting etc.. D3 is his BABY.. It is his SHOW... I am concerned that with KSG entering the show, KSG might  have a more dominating presence over the entire Cast including AMAR.. .. I dont want KSG's presence to take away the limelight from AMARJEET SINGH!!. If that happens, it will break my heart😭

i dont think that will happen
KSG will be there for only 10 episodess.. he will play a important rolee in uniting the dazllers and weaklings in LOUISIANS..and bringing the couples closerr😳
i think palki will use this mauka.. to get more peopel watchign d3 (ksg fans).. and trying to keep the KSG fans watching d3 ..even when he leavess!!!.. and for that its important to not steal the limelight from others..

i think we will get to see some awesome funny prankss😃
and drooolingg.. just guess..kriya drooling over karan malik..and rey getting jealous😳..all the guys jealous and teamed up to g et the councellor away
im so excitedd.. but i cantw ait for all the trakcs
coming up ..rose day-slap= prince princess thingy of rose day .. the party.the dance.. the winner.kriya ya rey?...rey irritating kriya😳.. we will get to see all this first😆
it will take some time beforee KSG comes( i cantwaitt)

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeahh, Wida, i agree with you ! Im not a fan of KSG , but i liked his previous cameo in D3 , so im hoping this time its just as good !
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@mayurfan
hey dear we all know amar is an integral part of d3 n m sure that wil remain intact even when ksg comes
firstly the cv's are doing this to attract more ksg fans
so that after 10-15 epi they get hooked to the show but as in the role he will be cupid whose gonna make them fall in luv more than ever n then he'l say bye bye
so don't worry ksg's baby is dmg not d3
wasie i want the cv's to bring jenny in the final episode of karan malik
u know students should who is the luv interest of their cupid
i guess karan wil play the raj aryan of movie mohbatein
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

i dont think that will happen
KSG will be there for only 10 episodess.. he will play a important rolee in uniting the dazllers and weaklings in LOUISIANS..and bringing the couples closerr😳
i think palki will use this mauka.. to get more peopel watchign d3 (ksg fans).. and trying to keep the KSG fans watching d3 ..even when he leavess!!!.. and for that its important to not steal the limelight from others..

i think we will get to see some awesome funny prankss😃
and drooolingg.. just guess..kriya drooling over karan malik..and rey getting jealous😳..all the guys jealous and teamed up to g et the councellor away
im so excitedd.. but i cantw ait for all the trakcs
coming up ..rose day-slap= prince princess thingy of rose day .. the party.the dance.. the winner.kriya ya rey?...rey irritating kriya😳.. we will get to see all this first😆
it will take some time beforee KSG comes( i cantwaitt)

totally widaa 😍 u said ABSL righttt heyeee cant wait for KSG missing him like hell he was my first indian  television luvvv 😍 he make me want to wtahc luv storyzz he make want to watch indian show he make me crazy he make want join this website 😍 he is supar dupar awsome luv him form bottom of my heart i cant express how happy am i for his entry  in D3 😍 he will  have bad role in the D3 or he will good role i dont care imp is seeing him after such long time back on TV  and i know whatever he will did  that will make relize guysss ke they luves girlsss hope so he get new contrect for some new luv story show 😍 Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
yay the hottie is coming back again, now its time to watch the show again.
can't wait for his entry... 

Edited by KSG-ROOP - 12 years ago